Page 86 of 565 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Checked Targets & WalMarts in Laurel, Columbia & Glen Burnie areas. Nuthin'!!!!???+++### Anyone else having collector's withdrawal after seeing all these carded images?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the new action fleet vehicles (slave I, republic gunship, and transport thingy) at wal-mart yesterday in Frederick. I don't collect these, but I'm tempted to get the gunship anyway. It looks fantastic. No new figures to report, but the pegs are sitting pretty empty so they should restock soon.

Arundel Mills WalMart still has blue saga tie bombers if anyone needs...and that's about it...no new figures anywhere!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Arundel Mills WalMart still has blue saga tie bombers if anyone needs...and that's about it...no new figures anywhere!
    Were they $29 or on clearance? My son loves "ours" so much I want to get one just for him to beat up for his birthday!

Has anyone seen Luke Bacta Tank for $5 or less anywhere? I'd like to pick one up. Any help would be great!

The Tie Bombers at the Arundel Mills Walmart are still $29.

In case you miss it elsewhere, KBkids.com has the Saga TIE Fighter available for preorder. Do a search for TIE Fighter, it isn't listed under Star Wars. Also look for the thread in the saga section before you order, it has a $5.00 off coupon which will just about cover shipping.

Thanks mtriv73. Mine is preordered. Don't forget to preorder your 12" Gamorrean Guard & use the same coupon CEREALTOY for that one too!

Star Wars figures are practically non-existant at the Fair Lakes Wal-Mart. Only about 7 on the pegs...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I noticed this trend in quite a few Walmarts. Should mean new figs are on the way soon. Hopefully this week!