Page 90 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    ... just guys like us in it for the love....

Awwww, now I feel all warm and fuzzy.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Unhappy

I had a feeling I would get "bad press" thanks for the back up Jon. Like I said in the store mm74md I do feel bad about it. I work up in northern MD and will keep my eyes open in some of the Wal-Marts up there, even though they are wastelands.
    "It's just about evidence, it's not up to you whether he lives or dies. The case has no face."

Originally posted by Grissom
    I had a feeling I would get "bad press" thanks for the back up Jon. Like I said in the store mm74md I do feel bad about it. I work up in northern MD and will keep my eyes open in some of the Wal-Marts up there, even though they are wastelands.
    Man, NO WORRIES!!! Don't worry about it!!! You live in Odenton? I used to live there as well. Cute town.

Originally posted by mm74md
    Maybe we should start a MD collectors club???

Anyone???....anyone???
    My thoughts are actually to get together with fellow collectors & get drunk instead of putting money together & buy cases of figures.

I can guarantee that we can pick up cases of beer

After 6 months of nuthin'...the WalMart in south Glen Burnie on Rt 3(Crain Hwy) must have got the Aayla Secura wave 24-48 hours ago. I scored the Barris Offee I needed, but there wasn't much left by the time I got there. Many of the WalMarts seem to be getting in the delayed "frosted" At-AT & Luke's snowspeeder micro machines action fleet. Nothing in Bowie or Laurel, either.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was just in TRU on my lunch break. There are no knew figures to report, but there are gaping holes in the pegs that should be filled again soon. More importantly, I actually saw a kid looking through the Star Wars toys. I was convinced that it was all adults buying this stuff.

Scored Hoth Han Solo & Chewbacca mynock hunt at North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.). As of 9 AM this Friday(when I got the other two), THEY STILL had Mace arena confrontation, flying R2, secret ceremony Anakin & Boba Fett pit of carkoon...if anyone needs them!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I'm starting to really dislike you Maryland people.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."