Page 24 of 565 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Ditto at Tysons TRU.... what's up with the dry spell??

I stopped by the Target in Largo yesterday. They had Darth Vader, and Mace Windu. It looks like they are starting to condense the Star Wars section.

Has anyone seen Djas Puhr yet? I'm going to wait patiently for a few more weeks for him, the new Han, and the new Chewie. After that, I'm thinking about ordering them online. I waited like this for the BoShek wave and finally ordered them online. I never did see those in the stores. Do we even have scalpers around here? I haven't seen any flea markets or very many comic book stores. I can't complain too much because I have been able to find all of the Saga figures so far.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

No I haven't seen any thing past the Bespin/Massif waves arround here...

Hey guys:

I'm heading to Richmond tomorrow on business and was going to hit the Wal-Marts/Targets/Toys R Us' down I-95. Does anyone want me to be on the look-out for them? Of course, I'll pick-up what you may need and we can arrange delivery. Email me at kevingianotto@aol.com before 6am tomorrow and let me know.

Maybe we can score the Palpy/Djas wave.

K

Stopped by Eldersberg Wal-mart. Nothing new. They had 1 dooku if anyone still needs one.

Hey guys, any truth to the rumor that he east coast just simply gets the fgures more slowly than the west coast? Like the wave moves west to east? Seems that way anyhow.....

Took a trip around the area and scored a big fat "nothing".

Potomac Mills WalMart - Don't even waste your time.

P.M. TRU - nothing new

P.M. Target - (1) Orn Free Taa, (1) Endor Soldier & (1) Qui-Gon.

Woodbridge Ames - nothing new

Woodbridge KMart - same

FairLakes TRU - same

FairLakes Target - (1) Dooku

FairLakes WalMart - same

****************THIS SUCKS******************

Scarlet - from what I understand the "point of entry" into the US for Hasbro is California. Either that or the DC-Metro area is becoming a blackhole for collectors.

Found Palpatine and Djas at the Broad Street Road Wal-Mart in Richmond today. Business trip wasn't a complete waste agter all.

ScarletX,
    I can tell you that TRU has its product flow that way. It can take a few days to a few weeks to come across the country. I can also tell everyone that my store hasn't gotten any new figures in 2 weeks. This leads me to believe that the warehouse has all the new waves. They won't send out alot of new stuff because the stores are sitting on so much of the old stuff. Last thing, TRU is lowering the price of all the EP 2 AND POTJ asst. 2 to $4.99 tomarrow.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

TRU is also lowering prices?! SWEET!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!