Page 31 of 565 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

tons of bespin wave and endor trooper wave at glen burnie south walmart
    only silver peg luke
    no blood
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

one obi wan pilot at target on rt 175

Lots of Dooku & HD Anakin at Wheaton TRU No Yodas or Han/ Obi/ Chewie.
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-

found endor han and can u believe this one bloody luke along with tons of the non-bloody lukes at walmart port covington

Found tons of Bespin Vaders and Lukes, Final Battle Boba Fett and Mace at Clinton WalMart. They also had two snowspeeders and two TIE bombers! Picked up one of each. No newer waves, nor any of the new deluxe figs.

Jobare. I believe the Vader I bought tonight is the one with the partially closed hand w/ palm pointing directly up. It looked different from the gazillion others that were on the pegs. However, I looked in the picture archive and SSG did list any variations for this figure. Perhaps we are seeing things?

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy - it's funny that you mention the Bespin Vader, I was just looking at mine tonight and I don't think we're seeing things. They're, without a doubt, different. Even the sculpt on the fingers are different. I remember seeing something about there being a variation with the palm up and partially closed, but I can't remember where I saw it.

Area report:

Pot. Mills Target - nothing new
    Pot. Mills W-M - Bespin wave (no Lukes)
    Pot. Mills TRU - nothing new except for 12" Jangos

Hey Sloppy, think I found it.

Look at the "May 18th" date on the list.
    http://potf2.com/potj/headlines.asp?archive=52002

Yup. You are correct, sir. I just scanned the figures. I will post them shortly. You can see them at www.ampersandmiami.com/todd/vader1.jpg
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

The scan is up for the world to see. . .

Fair Oaks KB has white variant Endor Han, Palpy, Bespin Chewy, flesh variant Luke, and a ton of Vader.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!