Page 37 of 565 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Ki-Adi

I saw one Ki-Adi at the KB in MArtinsburg, WV, but passed due to its condition. No sign of the others in that wave.

Deluxe C-3PO

The Target in Gaithersburg today had 2 Deluxe C-3POs ...I got one. No Sign of Mace w/ red droid or Yoda though.

Found Djas Puhr SC Palpatine at the Fair Oaks KB.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Stopped by Potomac Mills Target tonight and was suprised to find deluxe 3PO's and Yodas. They had 3 of each. Sorry Sloppy, didn't have the cash with me to pick up any extras. I'll try and stop by there tomorrow.

The WM at Potomac Mills had several of the Endor Han with the white canister today. Also lots of Obi-Pilot, Chewies, Lukes, etc.

12" Clone Troopers are back at the Tyson's Corner KB.

Ki Adi and Teemto at the Kingstowne Wal-Mart.
    Last edited by Fixer; 07-29-2002 at 03:15 PM.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Stopped off at Pot. Mills WalMart before going to work this morning and found six unopened cases of the Teemto wave. I grabbed Ki-Adi and Teemto. I went back at lunchtime and they hadn't put any of those cases out and moved them to the back. Hopefully they'll put the rest of them out later this week.

Fair Lakes Walmart had a TON of Obi-Wan JSP, Djas Puhr and Endor Han (both variants). I found 1 Ki-Adi Mundi. They had too many Nexus compared to Deluxe Anakin. It was like a 10:1 ratio.

The WM at Potomac Mills still had not put out Teemto wave, but as of 9.30 this morning the Kingstowne WM had quite a few left of Teemto and Ki-Adi, but no sign of Ephant Mon, which has a number between the these two

Anyone seen the TRU x-wing yet?