Page 38 of 565 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Major Karr

I also stopped by the P.M. WalMart this morning (about 6:45) and noticed the same thing. I really don't think they're gonna put these cases out until they sell some of the pegwarmers. Anyways, I'm glad you found some up at Kingstowne.

I don't think Ephant Mon will be out for another month or two.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Got the deluxe 3-PO and Mace w/ red battle droid at target in Alexandria. Jobare - been looking for the Panther tank. . .No luck. But I'll keep my eyes open. And thanks for snagging me those two figs!!! -t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy

Thanks for looking out for me. I just heard that they may be coming out with the Panther again, but with a different paint scheme. Anyways, congrats on the finds. Guess you still need the deluxe Yoda. I'll keep an eye out.

The Laurel TRU had the Exclusive X-wings this afternoon. There was 6 of them left.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Kingstowne TRU has the X-wing. 3 left on an endcap behind about 50 Anakin/Obi-Wan electronic lightsabers.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Walmart in Glen Burnie had plenty of the new waves including the new Ki-Adi wave.

My buddy grabbed me a deluxe C3-PO at the Target in White Marsh last night. He also saw all 4 of the Target exclusive Action Fleet packs as well as one Death Star accessory pack.

I found the Hoth Accessory Set at the Landover Target today. It was the only one there.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Found all 4 accessory packs today at the Potomac Mills Target.