Page 40 of 565 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Target Westminster had all the exclusives.

The Springfield Target has all three of the action fleet, but I bought the last of the accessory kits. Target at Potomac Yard had nothing new

The Traget in Gaithersburg today had the action fleet vehicles as well as some of the other action fleet series - dune sea ambush and the one with the Ronto/Rondo?

Couple of Acklays at Springfield Target if anyone still needs one.

I'm beginning to think that the accessory packs are a figment of the imagination. Not only have I never seen one, I have never even seen *empty peg space* for them.

Originally posted by Senator Binks
    Couple of Acklays at Springfield Target if anyone still needs one.

I'm beginning to think that the accessory packs are a figment of the imagination. Not only have I never seen one, I have never even seen *empty peg space* for them.
    The Springfield Target has had them twice, latest as of last Friday. So, they should still have the pegs up unless they took them down this weekend.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Playskool

Springfield KB had a few Playskool Millennium Falcons yesterday afternoon.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Bowie KB Toyworks had Playskool Millennium Falcons.

Bowie Walmart cut its Star Wars section in half. The rest of the isle got converted to Lord ofthe Rings and Harry Potter stuff.

Oh, and all the Ames stores are going out of business, so there might be a chance to get some good deals from them. I might stop by one near me this weekend.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Every Sad the summer of Star Wars is coming to end at Wal-Marts. Only 1/2 Aisle now.

If anyone needs palpatine still Frederick wal-mart had alot of him.

Fair Lakes Walmart- Star Wars section has reduced to 1/4 aisle. Nothing new.

Fair Lakes Target- All 3 action fleet ships and deluxe C-3P0,
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Hagerstown MD Wal-Mart has the POTJ figs on clearance for $2
    They only have the Bespin guard, Ketwol and Ellors ? fan choice #1 but there is a bunch of each
    Also have Anakin's lightsaber duel game for $5 and the little 50 pc. puzzles for 25 cents.
    Nothing new they are resetting for the holidays

Frederick WM nothing new resetting for holidays
    Frederick Target 1 dlx. c3-po 6 Acklays no new figs The pegs are set for the accessory sets but none there.

Good luck with your hunts

Big Chewie
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-