Page 44 of 565 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Has anyone seen the Anakin, Padme or Darth Maul yet?

Major Karr

Congrats on the finds. I was wondering when these were gonna hit the area.

Anyone seen Maul (training) & Anakin (Tatooine)?

I still haven't found Ki Adi Mundi or the pod racer guy. Has anyone seen those recently?

^^
    I found mine at Walmart in Springfield several weeks ago. They had them for a while, but are now out. Still haven't seen Tatooine Ani, Training Maul, or the later figs.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

12" TaunTaun with Luke at Toysrus Frederick.

Stopped off at the Potomac Mills WalMart today at lunch and grabbed the last Republic Gunship. Finally, something new!

Hi strangers...been a while since I've posted.

I'm gonna digress for a minute to say thanks to all of you for creating and maintaining a great forum. I sometimes scan the other boards in curiosity of what is hitting where, and am amazed (and let me say again, AMAZED) at the rude, callous and downright immature behavior of some of the individuals on other boards. I thought we were all in this together, for the fun and community of the hobby. One person's find is a score for all of us. That some people on other boards take delight in posting finds and not saying where they were able to find their new loot, or making just God-awful comments (on one board, some punk had the audacity to call someone a "homo-flamer" - let me tell you this "homo" would like to wipe the floor with him) makes me sad for the hobby as a whole. You guys and gals are great. This board (and the board at RebelScum) is a great community, and I'm glad to be a part of it, and to count all of you as friends.

That said, wanted to let you know that I was able to find Lott, Tusken and Watto at the Gaithersburg (not Germantown) Target in Maryland (a short jaunt for most of you up I-270). They're out there, so keep hunting. There were only one of each left, and I snagged them.

Good hunting.

Kevin

WalMart at Potomac Mills put out two more Gunships earlier today (around 9am).

just to let everyone know i found Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack) at game stop in columbia mall, and the Clone Trooper (Gunship Pilot) at the game stop in security sq mall, each place have a few of each left

Deluxe Yoda is showing up at the Fair Lakes Target again.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!