Page 47 of 565 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

jobare1 - Glad to be of service.

Also found Gunship today at Kingstowne Wal-Mart.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Found all new figures including Clone Trooper Pilot & Jango Fett Slave 1 Pilot at Kay Bee Toys in Columbia Mall...happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

thanks jon i went up there and picked up the ones i was missing, still cant find the new endor soilder though

Thank yooouuu! These tips save on alot of gas truckin' around from retailer to retailer. I alas have not seen the "beardless" endor soldier in any case assortments. I'm not sure how he's packed. Lott Dodd & Watto also appeared to be short shipped.
    Any other Marylanders out there searching?

I've been looking for the deluxe geonosian w/hive & clone trooper biker at Targets since the Laurel find...anybody turn up anything! All I've seen are the new 12" wave.

The Target in Largo had the clone trooper biker and deluxe geonosian. The Reek is on clearance for $8. The Darth Maul and Jango Fett Unleashed figures are also on clearance.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

is the deluxe flipping anakin packed in with the clone trooper biker and deluxe geonosian? dose any body know

also has the red battle droid been relased yet(not the one with mace)if not dose anybody know when?

I have them...but many new figures were at KayBee Toyworks in Bowie Sat. Lots of Clone Trooper Pilots, Anakin & Jango Slave 1 pilot. No "BabyFace" Endor soldier, nor did I see any Wattos or Lott Dodd. Lots of Padme pilot & Darth Maul Sith Training. Sparky...I have been wondering about flippin' Anakin too...saw him(but didn't buy) at Columbia Target..but no evidence of Deluxe Geonosian or Clone Trooper w/speeder bike. No clue on red battle droid...yet!

I found the Deluxe Geonosian at Target in Westminster on Saturday. They only had one and a couple of flipping Anakins. Haven't seen anything else new except Padme pilot at KB in White Marsh.