Page 48 of 565 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Stopped by Target in Springfield Mall last night and found at least 12 Gunships. No new figs. Potomac Mills Target also had a few Gunships and 1 Deluxe Anakin. No sign of the Deluxe Trooper or Geo. Warrior.

On a side note, with this nutcase running around shooting people, I hope everyone has a safe weekend.

I stopped by Ames in Largo(8 days 'til closing). Toys are 60% off. They still had some battle droids, Super Battle Droids, POTF2 Leia Speederbikes, Sneak Preview STAPs, Padme, Tessek, Saga Jar Jar, and a few other Jedi. They also had Slave I, Jedi Starfighter, and the Reek.

Target in Landover has the Clone Trooper Speederbike, and the big R2. Nothing else new.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Just to share Jobare's sentiment...be extra careful going into WalMarts, Targets & Toys R Us. I'm looking over my shoulder way too much...but these are sad times...this person or persons will slip up and be brought to justice...but I hope not at the expense of more lives. We may be safer near malls or areas with a greater concentration of traffic...but so many of these outlets have wooded areas nearby. To echo that phrase made famous by Hill St. Blues..."Lets be careful out there!"
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

i found 3 deluxe flipping anakins at the target in laurel, nothing else new

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know my buddy scored big at the Hagerstown TRU today. New anakin, maul, clone pilot, watto, tusken, and lott dod to name a few. He also saw the mace and dooku unleashed figures, which I didnt even know were out yet. The dude working in the toy area said they have LOTS more cases in the back.

Bowie KB Toyworks:
    Deluxe Yoda
    Deluxe C-3PO
    12" Clonetroopers
    Padme Unleashed

Bowie Target:
    1 Interactive R2
    12" Dooku, Zam Wessell, and Super Battledroid.

Bowie Walmart:
    All 3 Cantina Bar Sets.

Fair Lakes Wal Mart- All 3 Cantina Sets
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I only saw Wave 1. Wave 2 isn't due out until November.

Found one Arena playset this morning at Potomac Mills WalMart. No new figs or Unleashed.