Page 51 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks Underdog.

Most recently, I've saw a bunch of Saga R2s pegwarming at the KB Toyworks in Bowie. If you don't want to go to Bowie, I usually tend to see more R2 at KB toys or Targets than Walmart or KMart.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Found the new Deluxe(Gensionan, Clone Trooper, Flippin Anakin) at K-Mart in Eldersberg. I bought the last of them except Anakin. I Also found the new Action Fleet at Walmart Eldersberg. They had the Arena Playset and Gunship but the boxes were bad.

Thanks Rogue II, as much stuff as you guys have down there in Bowie I may have to take a little trip. Also, I've seen Republic Gunships several places here in Frederick this weekend (Old wal-mart and Target)

Old Wal-Mart? Is there a new Wal-Mart i don't know about in frederick?

Sunday the Columbia Toys R Us had 1 Gunship...and 2 @ 12" electronic battling Obi & Jango. Target in Columbia only had 1 action fleet solar sailer. Happy hunting!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yes Jedikmg. The old one is just off of 70 and the new one is on 26 approaching Walkersville.

dose anybody know when walmarts start to stay open 24hrs for the holiday season, also dose anybody know if any walmarts in the area will be open at midnight for the release of aotc dvd?

Anyone know when the TRU exclusive silver R2 is coming out???
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Originally posted by TheBigSloppy
    Anyone know when the TRU exclusive silver R2 is coming out???
    Supposedly after Thanksgiving
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Ahhhhhh. . .many tanks
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.