Page 53 of 565 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

arundle mills kb toys had all the new figs except for new endor solider, and the target in columbia had gunships and the arena, the tru in columbia had the new figs gunships and action fleet wave 2

dont forget about the baltimore comic con this weekend oct 26-27

Potomac Mills Target had the new Deluxe figs. Picked up Clonetrooper and Geo. Warrior. Still had one of each left as of 6:30pm.

Tysons Corner TRU has more X-Wings and Repulic Gunships in stock; no comic #4 yet.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

did anybody go to the baltimore con, also was it worth the $15 to go, were there a lot of vendors?

Found the Clean Face Endor Soldier at Toysrus Gaithersberg. I also found the deluxe C3PO at Target Germantown.

Finally found a clone pilot at the KB in Springfield Mall, but I think I got the last one. Still had Jango pilot. Jedi training sabers at Kingstowne TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

found all the new figs at the tru in glen burnie plus they had 4 of the Clean Face Endor Soldier left

Anyone getting hunches on the 2 new deluxe figures...I keep seeing Flippin' Anakin...but no Clone Trooper w/speeder bike or Geonosian w/sonic blaster. Where or where?????
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."