Page 54 of 565 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Check K-Marts. Found one clone biker and geonosian with pod at K-Mart in Sykesville late last week, but I didn't get a chance to post it...

I found them there last week also AJ i made a post about it on the last page.

Falls Church Target- All 4 Acessory Sets, Deluxe Yoda, Interactive R2
    Falls Church KB Toy Works- Padme Pilot, Watto, TA Anakin, Ki-Adi, ST Darth Maul, Tusken Raider, Teemto, Lot Dod and Deluxe Yoda
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Sparky, my limited understanding is that this R2 freebie is mentioned in the Toys R Us "big book" & only upper echelon store mgrs, etc. have seen it. Most employees, including cust. service reps, have no clue what I'm talking about! Supposedly...the "big book" is revealed to the public this Sunday. That is as far as I can tell when we can start getting the Silver R2's...and thats only if they got them in from distribution to give out to us. I'm still getting conflicting stories on how much we have to spend to acquire one. Good luck!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

A.J...thanks for tip on new deluxe Clone Trooper & Geonosian...I'm striking out at Targets. For those looking for new 3 3/4" waves...I think right now Toys R Us is your best bet...saw more at Annapolis Kay Bee, but the Clone Trooper pilot seems to be the 1st to go. Watto & Lott are short shipped. I've yet to see clean shaven Endor rebel. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I heard the "Magic" date for the Silver R2 is November 3.

I've seen the newer deluxe figures at Target, KB, and TRU. I usually strike out at Wal-Mart.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Toys r us Frederick had the clean shaven Rebel soldier last night. I still haven't seen an Ephant Mon yet (Is he out yet?) I also got a padme pilot with a brown paint splotch right where the mole was on the other version. It's obviously just a speck from painting her hair but it's kinda cool.

Ephant Mon is out on the West Coast. I don't think it has made its way here yet. Many people are saying that this is the one of the best figures ever.

November is turning into an expensive month: ATOC DVD, Ephant Mon, Clean Endor Soldier, TRU Landspeeder (so I can get the Silver R2), and I think the Cantina Sets Wave 2 is coming out as well. I think I'll put off buying the Lord of the Rings extended version.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I just got the Toysrus Big Book in the mail. It had the R2-D2 in it. Since the big book sales start on sunday. I think the figure will be out too.