Page 56 of 565 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Fair Lakes TRU has the Landspeeder and plenty of the Silver R2's. I got mine!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I was at SUNCOAST Video Co. in the Owings Mills Mall yesterday and they had alot of AOTC stuff on clearance. Most notable was the 12" Deluxe Jango Fett for 50% off! It is now $20. There were 3 left. I already have one so if you need one cheap, now is the time to drive on up/down/left or right and get it!
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Just to remind you guys, the Sunday K-Mart Ad says all ATOC regular figures are $3. Walmart will match the price if you have the ad.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Don't forget that TRU will match the ad also:-) Great chance for you army builders to "build-up"
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Cool, I didn't realize TRU did the price match as well. Thanks.

I wasn't going to buy the Tusken w/ massif because it is just a repaint of the POTJ Tusken sniper...but for $3 I may do it. Too bad he doesn't come with a weapon. I'm not buying a Tatooine Anakin just to get the weapons.

The only other 2 figures I plan on buying are Ephant Mon and Clean Endor Soldier.

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Fair Lakes TRU has the Landspeeder and plenty of the Silver R2's. I got mine!
    Got mine there too with a couple of the new Action Fleet ships. I thought the guy might give me a hard time since it was technically $19.98 of Hasbro Star Wars products, but they were so busy he didn't even look at the receipt.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I bought 4 figures and it was "technically" $19.96. They didn't even charge me the $0.01 for the R2. They said you actually have to pick up the R2 and then make the purchase. But the employee was nice enough to let it go.

Tyson's Corner TRU- tons of 12"Hoth Luke w/ Taun Taun, Teemto's and Ki-Adi's. Not many Silver R2's left. They did have they free comic #4.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by sparkytheclown
    anyone know when x-mas set is comming out?
    Aparently, they will be out in December at Wal-Mart. I haven't decided if I want them or not. I'm leaning towards "no".

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...448#post193448

I thought the x-mas set was a fan club exclusive? Has anyone found Ephant Mon in MD yet? I know it's been turned up in VA.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."