Page 57 of 565 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Not Ephant Mon, but I found a clone trooper with speeder bike at Target in Frederick last Friday and Wal-mart finally sent back the old peg warmers and put out new figures.

"Ask Yoda" has turned up at Springfield Target & Kingstowne TRU. They also still have a few silver R2s. Still looking for the latest deluxe wave (Ani, Clone, Geo).
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I don't know if you guys heard, but www.etoys.com has a 20% off sale. I'm thinking about ordering playschool Millenium falcon set because it is only $24.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Right there with you Fixer on the new deluxe figures...they seem to vanish faster than any figs. in recent memory. I've never had so much trouble with a new release. I've seen Anakin...but not the other two. I've also seen Ask Yoda popping up at Toys R Us & Walmarts...the Geo. Arena playset seems to be easier to find..and cheaper!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I've had the best luck finding deluxe figures at Target. They usually have at least a couple new ones. Wal-mart and toys' R us either aren't stocking new ones, or they sell out before I get off work.

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS GONE TO SEE THE IMAX showing of EPISODE II at the Natural Museum of History (yes, in D.C.)? It is playing Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m.

Perhaps, if some are interested, we could go on a field trip and enjoy this together. Plus, we can put the names with the faces. . .

Just a thought. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

kb toys in annapolis had all the new figs, also they had the 4-disk lord of the ring dvd put out early if anybody wants it

dose any body know what stores will stay open at 1201am to sell the dvd

I went to Clinton today and saw some strange stuff.

Clinton K-Mart: Nothing new, but they had a CTC Greedo and a Dagobah Vader

Wal-mart: Tatooine Anakin, Jango & Padme Pilot, and a POTJ Teebo, Yoda, Dooku.

Toys R Us: Teetmo, Palpatine, Endor Trooper (shaved)

Sparky, I know Walmart in Bowie stayed open for the release of Spiderman, I don't know if they are going to do the same for ATOC.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Got my two anniversary r2s from Amazon today. Paid $9.99 ea and BOTH had bubbles that were crushed on top.

To hell with them!

I am going to try to return them for two not-so-crushed ones. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.