Page 60 of 565 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

All 3 3/4"(including Star Tours, etc.), 12"...some action fleet. No Legos...that may change as my son gets older. I also love the beast & vehicle sets.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Target in Gaithersburg had all 3 of the new deluxe figures...Anakin, Geonosian and Clone Trooper. Got next to last Clone.

After a month and a half search...finally got the last clone trooper w/speeder bike at Glen Burnie Target. All they had left was flippin' Anakin. No Geonosians.

What is everyone trying to find right now so that I know what to look for and report on when I'm out shopping?

The only one I'm looking for is Ephant Mon. Someone said they found him in Springfield, but I don't recall anyone saying they found him in the merry land of Maryland.

TRU is supposed to have their regular figures for $2.99 on 29 and 30 Nov. Of course, there isn't anything I really need, so I am going to pass.

Next year is looking expensive. I saw about 30 figures, sets, and vehicles I wanted to buy on the list.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'll second Rogue II. Ephant is the only thing currently eluding me. Westminster Target had 2 deluxe flying geo/pods last night (didn't see any speeder clones though).

I found Ephant Mon today on my lunch break. I would've gotten more and saved them for everyone else, but they only had 1 at Toys R us in Frederick. At least they're starting to show up.

I picked one up a frederick Toysrus too.

Originally posted by Rogue II
    The only one I'm looking for is Ephant Mon. Someone said they found him in Springfield, but I don't recall anyone saying they found him in the merry land of Maryland.

TRU is supposed to have their regular figures for $2.99 on 29 and 30 Nov. Of course, there isn't anything I really need, so I am going to pass.

Next year is looking expensive. I saw about 30 figures, sets, and vehicles I wanted to buy on the list.
    That was me! It may still be worth going to TRU on black Friday, 'cause the big sales push may shake some elusive figures out of the tree.

I'll agree with you about next year - I'm a completionist, so it looks to be about as bad, if not worse, $-wise than this year. At least it looks like some nifty new items, as the line transitions back to a non-movie year collector focus. (Though the Clone War animated shorts may throw a wrench into that idea.)

I'm still looking for the deluxe Clone/speeder bike. Otherwise, I think I'm actually caught up.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I'll check Toys R Us's near Glen Burnie for Ephant. At least he's showing up in Maryland. He's all I'm missing, too. I've been ordering Star Tours fig. from their 407 # in Florida. Pretty nice people to deal with, but once your order's processed...forget any kind of reliable ship or arrival date. But they've always showed up in very good to mint condition. Can't order the last three yet, though...too early!