Page 63 of 565 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Pot. Mills WalMart is out of the Holiday 2-packs. Didn't last very long.

We haven't gotten the Holiday packs in Frederick yet. Target had the new Deluxe sets and finally got in more accessory packs last night though. I picked up a flying geonosian.

Potomac Mills Target had 3 each of Deluxe Anakin and Geonosian, but of course no Clonetroopers.

Picked up an Ephant Mon and a clean faced Endor Soldier from the Pot. Mills TRU. Still had an Endor Soldier left on the pegs.

I'm back from Disney

Scored this week in Orlando:

* Got the complete set, 1 through 6, of Star Tours figs!!! They are better than what I thought they would be. JMS, got you a set as promised. I think you would definitely like to add these to your collection. . .In any case, there yours if you want them.

* Also got the Xmas two-pack. The only question I have is why did this have to be the very first C-3PO/R2 two-pack? I like it in a twisted kind of way.

* Finally, went to Target for an extra suitcase (believe me, I needed it) and found the Deluxe Clonetrooper hidden behind the lightsabers!!! Cool. Just need the deluxe Geonosian.

Anything new in these necks of the woods?
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy

Welcome back. I was wondering if you went down there or not. Hope you had a good time. I will gladly take those Star Tours off your hands. I should be able to get you a deluxe Geonosian tomorrow.

Found Ephant Mon at Annapolis Toys R Us. 1 left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found 4-6 inches of snow

I'm glad everone is finding Ephant mon....hopefylly, I'm next
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Are WalMart trash compactor 2-packs also due to hit before X-Mas. Should I start refinancing my house NOW?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Trash Compactor sets are due out early 2003.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".