Page 64 of 565 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Rebelscum is reporting Saga Scenes found in NY yesterday. They have a scan of the receipt http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...im/0002391.jpg

Re: I'm back from Disney

Originally posted by TheBigSloppy
    Scored this week in Orlando:

* Got the complete set, 1 through 6, of Star Tours figs!!! They are better than what I thought they would be.

Hey, Big Sloppy, were you able to get all six Star Tours figs at one place. I'd be most appreciative of details as I'm hoping to send a friend on a toy run for me later this month.

found death star 2 pack at walmart port coverton in balto. city
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

A.J.

I got all six at 'Once Upon a Toy Store' located in the Disney Marketplace. They have a ton of them, but finding decent cards that haven't been picked over a gazillion times by 'big' and little kids alike is the real challenge.

Over at MGM, they had five of the six figures - they did not have R3-D3. The person behind the register said he hasn't seen R3-D3 in ages. I guess he doesn't go to the Marketplace too, too often.

Word down there is that the latest wave of three figs will be arriving early January. Wish I could get ahold of these. I guess I'll have to wait until next year's trip. . .hope they'll still have them.

Also, there is a 1.800 or 1.407??? number to order from the Disney catalogue. Wish I knew the number. . .but then again, I would much prefer to hand pick the Star Tours figs myself because of the varying crappy conditions of the cardbacks.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by TheBigSloppy; 12-07-2002 at 06:12 PM.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Picked up the Trash Compactor sets this morning at Potomac Mills WalMart. These things look better than I thought they would. Still no sign of Destroyer Droid or Yoda.

I just got back from Disney World and only got the 5 of the 6 at the Star Tours ride. Didn't realize they were selling them any where else.

JB

How much are the compactor sets?
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Trash Compactor sets were $16.87ea.

i found all three of the new delux sets at the target in columbia, had 2 of each left. anyone here collect the new motu line they had orko and teela at tru
    Last edited by sparkytheclown; 12-08-2002 at 12:39 PM.