Page 66 of 565 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

mtriv73 : Was that the Frederick store? I wonder if the Hagerstown store would do the same thing. One of the guys that works in teh Hagerstown store is a hardcore collector so he might not!

Since I don't want to get anyone in trouble for doing me a favor that they maybe shouldn't have done, I can't say which store it was. I can tell you that I don't venture far from home on my shopping expeditions though. It couldn't hurt to print out the page from the web site and try.

Finally my patience with TRU paid off as I scored Ephant Mon in Columbia this morning! They had one left at 10:30... Congrats mtriv on your price match. Not many stores would do that.

No more Ephant Mon @ Columbia. I just called

anyone see find the new lego sets that have poping up?

What are the new Lego sets? I haven't been keeping up with them, so I haven't bothered looking for new Legos. I'll keep an eye out for them for now on.

I WANT EPHANT MON!!! If I can't find him by the end of this weekend, I'm giving up looking for him until January.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Every time I've seen Ephant Mon (only in TRU stores) he has been in the hands of a scalper (I consider 3 or more of a single new figure a scalper). There is no way I'm paying more than $4.99+tax for him. I'm still kicking my self for paying $15+shipping for Dooku from eBay.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for Ephant mon. If I see any in the next few weeks I'll buy them and hold them for whoever wants them (at cost of course I hate scalpers too.) Are Holiday 2-packs sold out everywhere? I haven't seen one yet.

Mt. Airy Wal-Mart had 2 of them (non mint - dings galore) as of Monday. I let it sit. It's just too goofy for me to shell out $14 for. (Just my opinion)