Page 68 of 565 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I saw 2 ephant mons in TRU-Frederick today (Sunday). I would have picked one up, but the lines were atrocious and they didn't have anything else I needed. I hope this helps somebody out though.

My wife called me to tell me she found Ephant Mon at the Clinton TRU. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I told her about the Legos the other day, she thought they were pretty cool. She didn't say anything about seeing them on the phone, but I'll ask her when I get home.

BTW:
    KB in Pentagon City still has the new destroyer droid (or whatever it is called).
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I saw a new Lego set at Wal-mart last week. I don't remember what it was, but I know I'd never seen it before.

the warmart in laurel today had the potj snowspeeder and tie bomber plus jabbas palace lego set

Congrats Rogue II on finally getting him.

Pot. Mills Target - Deluxe Assortment (CloneTrooper, Dumpin' Anakin & Flying Geo.) also had a few accessory packs left.

Thanks, I'm still doing my happy dance.

My wife said she checked Clinton Walmart for the Legos, but she didn't see them. The section was pretty messed up. She also said she forgot to check Legos at TRU because she was so excited about finding Ephant Mon for me.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by sparkytheclown
    the warmart in laurel today had the potj snowspeeder and tie bomber plus jabbas palace lego set
    Any idea how many of each? Won't be back down in that area until Wednesday.

Any info would be great. I need that Snow Speeder!

Originally posted by mm74md
    Any idea how many of each? Won't be back down in that area until Wednesday.

Any info would be great. I need that Snow Speeder!
    they had one of each, it looked like they had just put them out

My local WalMarts seem never to have gotten trash comp. 2-pks at all...or they're on pallets or in trailer storage.. What gives? Any success stores?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."