Page 69 of 565 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I picked up the trash comp. 2 packs last week here in Frederick. You would never know they had them if you went back now though. They didn't last long enough for them to even put a price sticker on the shelf. Your Wal-marts may have done the same thing. They will get more of them eventually.

Picked up the new Yoda and Destroyer Droid tonight at the TRU in Manassas. There were at least a dozen of each left. They also had a bunch of Clone pilots.

Sloppy - picked up one of each for ya.

Ephant Mon/Lego

Sorry I didn't get achance to post this earlier, but yesterday around 1 pm the TRU in Gaithersburg had 5 Ephants on the pegs.
    They also had the 2 of the 3 Jabba legos and the AT-TE lego.

Ooh! Thanks JB.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

TRU-Frederick had at least 10 destroyer Droids and about 15 Clone trooper pilots a few minutes ago. Strangely enough though, there were no new Yodas. They also had the lego AT-TE, Tie Bomber, and 1 of the Jabba packs.

Originally posted by mtriv73
    TRU-Frederick had at least 10 destroyer Droids and about 15 Clone trooper pilots a few minutes ago. Strangely enough though, there were no new Yodas. They also had the lego AT-TE, Tie Bomber, and 1 of the Jabba packs.
    Any Ephant Mon?

If anyone is still looking for WoTC sale stuff, the Springfield, VA store had several of the $4.99, 12" Ki Adi figs yesterday when I was down there on business. They now have one less. Didn't see any trooper sets and not many reg figs either.

I know where two Ephants are in Springfield, VA. PM me if you'd like to know. (No guarantees that they're still there though!)
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

The new Wal-mart in Frederick just put out several cases of the figures that were sent back earlier this year. I really don't know why they expect them to sell better now. I really wonder if the people responsible for alotting new toys to the stores know anything about their jobs. They get new figures about 1-2 months after Toys R us, they clog the shelves with peg warmers, and with the exception of the Cantina scenes they don't stock exclusives well. I fully expect them to have an Aisle full of Ephant mons sometime around June 2004. Oh well, they're still (slightly) better than Target.