Page 70 of 565 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

The Frederick Wal Mart near Best Buy now has the 12" line for $14.68 or $14.86. They had all the new ones. The Hagerstown store still has them at regular price.

Hagerstown TRU has tons of Clone Gunners, "new" Yodas, and Destroyers.

Arundel Mills WalMart(near mall) had 3 snowspeeders & 3 tie bombers up on shelf over star wars fig. yesterday Sun. They were the old green power of jedi boxes. Still looking for trash compactor 2-pks.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Glen Burnie Toys R Us on Ritchie Hwy had 2 Ephant Mons on pegs this AM(Mon)...no New Yodas or Destroyer Droids.

Fair Oaks KB had a bunch of JC Yodas, Destroyer Droids, and a TON of CLONE TROOPER PILOTS. And I had no money with me!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had new Destroyer Droids yesterday...no Yodas in sight!

Potomac Mills had 6 of the Deluxe Clonetroopers, (kinda suprising for this store). No new figures. Pot. Mills TRU didn't have anything new either, but the did have two each of the POTJ Rebel Trooper and Imperial Officer if anyone still needs army builders.

has anyone found the trash compactor sets yet, i finally decided to get them off ebay

Action Fleet Mark Down

Target has marked down the 4 Action Fleet sets to half price - $2.98, and I also saw the R2 unit for half price, and the Geonosian Arena/Republic Gunship are 30% off.

Nothing new in Frederick. I still haven't seen the holiday 2 pack yet and I haven't seen the death star sets or an Ephant mon since before Christmas.

I went to the Wal-mart near my house last night (on route 26), and I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that they are resetting the toy department for spring and there is much less space alotted for S.W. toys. The good news is that a large chunk is allocated for "cinema scenes" according to the diagram they had on the shelf. I've already gotten the death star sets, but maybe I'll find that Holiday 2-pack after all.