Page 72 of 565 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Ugh! I really want a Holiday Edition, but we've never had them here. Oh well, at least they're still shipping. Everything will show up eventually.

Originally posted by mtriv73
    Ugh! I really want a Holiday Edition, but we've never had them here. Oh well, at least they're still shipping. Everything will show up eventually.

That's what I keep chanting to myself. The Kingstowne (Springfield) Walmart is into week 2 of their toy department reset, and it's still a wreck. Funny how Target got theirs done in about 3 days, and it's neat as a pin.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I travel from Hagerstown to Annapolis a few days a week & usually stop at various stores. Still can't find Ephant Mon.

Has anyone seen Ephant Mon recently?

I refuse to pay scalper prices!

I'm still looking for one for you mm74md. They'll definitely be shipping more of those. If I see one I'll pick it up and PM you. Incidentally, if you see a Holiday Edition 2 pack and buy it for me I'll give you my Ephant mon + the cash to make up the difference.

Wish I would have know you wanted it. I saw one in Mt. Airy last week & passed it up. It wasn't there on Monday. I'll be stopping in Mt. Airy again tonight & will pick one up for you if they have it.

MM74md,
    I got a holiday 2-pack this morning, so if you didn't find one last night then don't bother looking. If you did find one, and don't want it for yourself, then I'll honor the deal I made. I'll continue to look for an Ephant mon for you either way.

Ditto for me...I'll pick up Ephant for you if I see one...I work in Annapolis...I only charge reg. retail...I'm in it for the love!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found 1 of the Trash Sets at walmart Westminster. Still looking for the other. It was the last one.

Bowie Target had a bunch of the Deluxe Geonosian and Hoth Accessory set. Nothing worthwhile to report from Bowie Walmart and KB.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Target in Arlington has DX Geo. Warrior, Anakin. They also have an overflow of acessory sets.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!