Page 83 of 565 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Columbia Target still had 1 conveyor belt Padme, New Tusken & others yesterday(Sat.)
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Potomac Mills Target had the Anakin/Dooku speeders - got the last ones. Obi-Wan Acklay & Dooku Escape @ Fair Lakes Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Columbia Target got Anakin & Darth T. speeder/swoop bike sets in. 1 of each left as of Tues. 10 am. Nothing at Targets in Glen Burnie & Laurel locations.

Target in Glen Burnie has 12" figs for $13.83. Zam, Dooku & Super Battle Droid

Best buy on those 12" right now is Kay Bee Toys...9.99 if you can find good ones!

Crain hwy(rt. 3) Glen Burnie South WalMart got in more deluxe Yoda/Super battle droid & C3P0/assembly line sets. Also turned up clone trooper w/speeder bike. Target seems to be the only retailer getting in any '03 collection figures.

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Target seems to be the only retailer getting in any '03 collection figures.
    That seems to be true. Especially in the city. Up here in the sticks I've found equal amount of new figures at Target & Wal-Mart. But it has been very dry lately.

Also, for those in Mont. County...

What's up with

a) TRU in Gaithersburg with the POTF2 Chewie 12" for original retail?!?!?! They had a ton of Saga Landspeeders for original retail while TRU.com has them at $14.99.

and

b) The Germantown Wal-Mart's return policy? I saw many figures returned with a terrible repackage job with lightsabers & weapons missing!!!

Bowie Target: Lots of Deluxe Geonosians. Basic Figures were mostly Lott Dodd, Watto, and Royal Guard wave.

Bowie Walmart: Lots of Super Battle Droids. Nothing newer than that.

Bowie KB Toyworks: Nothing special

Largo Target: 2 Dooku w/ Speeder, 1 Anakin w/ Speeder. All accessory packs except for Endor, Some Deluxe Geonosians.

--Both Targets had 12" Dooku, Zam Wessel, and Super Battledroid for $13.88
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".