Page 87 of 565 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up anakin secret ceremony, "flying" R2, boba fett pit of carkoon & mace windu arena confrontation at WalMart Chesapeake Ctr.(North Glen Burnie). Sorry, none left now. Told Hasbro merchandiser who happened to be there they need to tell the retailers to bring in more than 1 box of new figures.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

i found a moc Ephant Mon at the tru in columbia today at 6:00pm, i already got one so i hid him behind the x-wings on the second shelf

Thanks for the tip Sparky, I was able to grab the Elphant Mon at lunch. Another hole filled.

Originally posted by skyward72
    Thanks for the tip Sparky, I was able to grab the Elphant Mon at lunch. Another hole filled.
    It's nice to see that we are all finding Ephant Mon now! It took months, but he's here!

Has anyone at all found Barriss, Aayla and Lama Su? I'm nervous I may have missed 'em.

Originally posted by Kevin Gianotto
    Has anyone at all found Barriss, Aayla and Lama Su? I'm nervous I may have missed 'em.
    I saw the wave at the Mt. Airy, MD Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago. I was only able to get Lama Su!

Mt. Airy Wal Mart comes through again. It's my secret haven!!!

Boba Fett - Pit Of Carkoon Wave was there today. Picked up Boba & Ani, passed on R2 (Blah) & Mace Windu (Blah). 1 of each were there this morning (4/11 around 8:00am)

The Walmart Mt Airy was cleaned out as of this evening. Nothing at the Walmart in Frederick either, although they had the new wave of action fleet and the Ultimate Jango Fett 12" for $21.00.

Hagerstown Wal Mart had the Acklay Obi-Wan & Boba Fett waves in today. I broke down & got the new Mace just because I did the price match from the Target flyer (2 for $5) when I picked up another Ani Secret Ceremony for my son. So I kinda got him for free :happy:

This was around 1:00 today. They had most of the figures except for Boba Fett. And only 3 Jango Pilots!

The "other" wal-mart in Frederick (on route 26) has a ton of peg-warmers. If anyone needs an army of wattos or Lott Dodds it's the place to go. I picked up a couple of figures yesterday for making customs. You have to love price matching, Thanks Target.