Page 88 of 565 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Still havn't seen any of the 2003 figures yet...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I've had to check WalMarts & Targets in the AM, & PM daily just to nab what few '03 figures I have. Heck of a way to spend your day, but it is my hobby. When I see Hasbro merchandisers there, I make them go check "upstairs" or in the back for more Star Wars figs. That's how I got the new Boba Fett wave. The bad news as I reported earlier is...they seem to be getting 1 case, & we know that's not enough for the collectors in each area. Put the pressure on Hasbro to get rid of the peg warmers. Have Target employees scan the barcodes in section for bin locations. That's how I nabbed the rare library droids 2-pack(only 1 in box).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Still havn't seen any of the 2003 figures yet...
    You're not the only one. I'm about to give up and just order them from Kebco.

I went by Landover and Bowie Targets this weekend. Nothing worthwhile. Bowie Walmart had the Jedi Council Yoda, some Clone Pilots, and Destroyer droids. Bowie KB Toyworks had a bunch of the 4-packs for $10, and if you need to build you battledroid army, get over there...50% off.

I did get excited for a second while I was in Walmart. I was going through the pegs and saw Boba Fett burried way in the back. I pulled it out and it was the Episode 2 version.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

R2, Mace, Boba, Obi, Dooku are at the Prince William Parkway Walmart. Also new Action Fleet Gunship & Slave 1.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Found Yoda's Light Saber in the Target in Frederick. I believe they were on sale for $17.99.

Bowie KB outlet has deluxe C-3PO and Deluxe Yoda for $5.

Pentagon City KB had Deluxe C-3PO and Yoda at regular price.

I gave in and ordered Luke, Vader, Snowtrooper, Tusken Raider, Rebel Trooper, Imp Officer, and Boba Fett from Kebco. Only cost $49 with shipping. Now I need to find Hoth Han and Chewbacca.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

You may be waiting longer than you think...since you got your order in just now. They will fill their "1 of every figure" orders first, then the prebooks, and those will be prioritized by date. I feel your frustration of the lack of '03 figures at retail level. Hang in there! With Target clearing their pegs with the 2 for 5.00 sale...it's only a matter of time! F.Y.I...North Glen Burnie WalMart(Ches. Ctr.) has new action fleet vehicles.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

You all seem to have all the luyck in NOVA. Nothing in SE VA. If anyone needs a POTJ snaggle there is a TRU down here with 5 pegs FULL of them. PM me and I will talk trade...

well im finally giving up, im tired of wasting gas, im just goin to wait until i go to wizard world east there i will finish getting everything im missing.

New figs have to start to show up soon. The pegs are bare.