Page 91 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

It's not all of Maryland. My wife went to the Clinton Walmart and TRU and said she didn't see anything new.

By the way, I stopped by the Pentagon City Mall KB. They had some Count Dookus if you missed them the first go-around. He was even in some of the 4-packs. Also, Wizard of the Coast is getting rid of their video games. All video games are 40% off.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Tysons TRU still has none of the 2003 figures yet...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Hoth Han and co. at Westminster Walmart last night. Just picked up Chewie, but I wasn't able to stop this morning to see if any of the new figs were still around.

Germantown WM had some new stuff. Got Chewie and Boba, left R2, Ani, and damaged Han and Mace. Found most of them in the overstock shelves above old igures.

Well, after taking a LONG break from collecting, I finally back. Almost got out of collecting altogether, but decided otherwise. Fixer, I'm with you. Seems like N.VA is the armpit of the DC-Metro area. Still haven't seen Barriss or Aayla. Only seen Boba wave once, which I was lucky enough to grab. Damn, I sooooooo far behind.

Not too far behind...hang in there! I'm searching for Lama Su...I think he's only packed 1 in a box. There was a time when I was thinking Northwest MD was getting everything, and us down near Balt. nuthin'. We're all I found out not on the same delivery route.
    I questioned many WalMart people this week...certain stores are being drop shipped new figs. But no pattern prevails. You used to find 1 at a certain store, then be able to canvas the area & find the missing ones you needed. Not any more! We still have WalMarts in the area that haven't had new figs. in over 6 mos.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Just hit the Target in Glen Burnie and saw one of the clean shaven Endor Troopers packed behind some Tusken Raiders and Mastiffs. I already have it so hopefully one of you guys can get down there and grab it.
    "It's just about evidence, it's not up to you whether he lives or dies. The case has no face."

Originally posted by jobare1
    Well, after taking a LONG break from collecting, I finally back. Almost got out of collecting altogether, but decided otherwise. Fixer, I'm with you. Seems like N.VA is the armpit of the DC-Metro area. Still haven't seen Barriss or Aayla. Only seen Boba wave once, which I was lucky enough to grab. Damn, I sooooooo far behind.
    Welcome back jobare1! Every time you think you're out, they pull you back in...

Let me know if you're having a hard time finding anything from your "vacation" period.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

JB! Man, I've been intending on emailing you to see how things were going. I was hestitant because I didn't want to intrude. But I'm glad everything is better. . .and you didn't sell your collection afterall!

There has definitely been a Star Wars drought in the region - you probably were aware of this.

Collecting has been difficut for me lately. I really haven't had the cash to shell out - but I broke down and ordered from KEBCO anyway - like others on these boards. I just couldn't wait any longer.

Does anyone know how many figures have been released this year? I am so behind. I need every fig from Collection 10 - present releases. This is just getting silly.

Well. Welcome back. Let me know if you need anything.

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Comics, collectibles, hobby shops???

Also. . .

I have been meaning to ask you guys if you know of any comics book/hobby shop that sells Star Wars figs? When I lived in Denver they were a dime a dozen. . .but I haven't found any here. What's the deal with this?

Peace

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.