Page 95 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Columbia Target got 1 case of super battle droid builder set & spider droids(3 of @) in today. I passed on both, pkgs. were all chewed & beat up...but at least it was somethin' new!
    Thanks for the tipoff jonthejedi. I picked up a spider droid on the way home. They still had 2 of them left & all three of the battle droids. That battle droid set sucks. The spider droid is a bit cheaply made for a deluxe figure. Oh well, aren't they all anymore?

Hey skyward72 - thanks for the Han Hoth. I felt like we were doing a drug deal when we performed the "exchange" of goods

Yeah...battle droid set is headed for markdown city. I agree on the quality of that spider droid deluxe...I think that's why I waited.
    No sign of them anywhere else yesterday. I told Grissom these deluxe sets would probably be the next wave to surface. No sign of Obi/Jango column sets. I'm waiting for Collection 2 figures to arrive at WalMart. I'm still missing red battle droid & Lama Su.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

mm74md no problem.

Good thing the "exchange" didn't go bad like in Vice City

Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy. had 3 of @: Super battle droid builder set & dwarf spider droid as of 9 am this Friday. Pkgs were also bent.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Springfield Target had Dooku & Anakin speeder bikes - 2 of ea. at 1:00 PM.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Wow, it's only been a week since somebody found something good. Nice find Fixer, are you done laughing at the diarrhea Anakin yet?

is any body going to wizard world east next week?

Originally posted by mm74md
    Nice find Fixer, are you done laughing at the diarrhea Anakin yet?
    I think it's a RealScan of Hayden watching the dailies of his performance from the love shack scene. "I wish I could wish away these feelings with wishing!!!"
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Super score at Hagerstown Super Wal Mart. They had every 2003 figure in stock. Cases of them. I mean every single one. I only needed the Jempa & Ashla padawans. I was greedy & took 2 of the 3 Red Battle Droids. I still passed on the new R2 & Chewey. But they had one of everything else left and only like 3 or 4 old pegwarmers. It's worth the trip up to Hagerstown.

Originally posted by mtriv73
    I got Han Hoth and Chewy Mynock friday at Wal-mart. (Last ones they had). I still haven't seen an Aayla or Bariss yet.
    mtriv73 They had 4 Aayla's & 3 Bariss's left. Call them if you still need them & they WILL hold them for you - (301) 714-1373

Congratulations mm74md - there is now hope for the rest of us.

The Target at 7 Corners had the Spider Droid (not worth $10, more like $5), and the SBD maker. The packages were all bent up though.