Page 96 of 565 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

The Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had all the new figures yesterday. I couldn't believe it when I turned the corner and saw the Boba Fett wave and the Aayla and Bariss wave. I picked up the blonde Imp. officer, both packs of jedi kids, Aayla, Bariss, and Lama su and the red battle droid. I've found everything so far this year except the speeders.

I only saw the speeder sets ONCE at Target in Columbia, MD. Now that's scary!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Where are our Imperial Forces 4 Packs? It seems they are slowly moving east as seen in the California & Michigan threads.

Target Glen Burnie on Crain hwy.(RTE. 3) unveiled 1 case Aayla Secura wave. I scored red battle droid I was missing. All others are(were?) still there 10 am this am. Bariss, Aayla, Yoda & Chian, Ashla & Jempa, research droid 2-pk., Padme conveyor belt.

I haven't found anything new since Jan

So, who's not posting finds??!?!?

Found an empty space at the Fair Lakes TRU for the Imperial 4 pack. Don't know if they were there, or they just cleared space. Probably the former. So they are hitting the area, might be worth a trip to TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Haven't been able to drive for three and a half weeks, so I haven't been able to check the stores. But from the lack of reports from VA, it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Go back to the doctor in a week and a half. Hopefully, by then, some new stuff will show up.

Fixer, I saw a report on aftimes late yesterday about someone finding the 4-pack there. At least something new is finally showing up around here.

I hate to say this(and I've said it before)...I've had to check every day just to nail the new figs, trash compactor sets, Ephant Mon, Holiday C3p0&R2, etc. Jedikmg...I know everyone can't do this, but Hasbro needs to recall those peg warmers(is noone building diaramas with young Boba or Nute Gunray?)...and start shipping more than 1 box to a store when they do get 'em. That simply isn't enough for everyone in the tri-state area.

Some good news for today, Wed. Found Imperial 4-pack at Toys R Us in Glen Burnie. May still be some left or in back. Check with your local Toys R Us...SKU# is720499. There are usualy friendlies who will check(or call 1st). Also, Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy.(Rte. 3) got more dwarf spider & super battle droid sets. Pkgs. were in a lot better condition than previously reported. Has anyone found new 12"?