Page 98 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Originally posted by mm74md
    Did you happen to order them from the user mimidog4428? Mine are coming from Hong Kong & I'm still waiting for mine. I agree, it was actually cheaper getting these from this user + international shipping that some USA users & Disney selling them with shipping.
    Actually, I got them from a guy in Miami. ffierne or something like that is his user I.D. I'd recommend someone else though. It took him a week to get around to shipping mine when he was advertising selling them as in hand items.

Originally posted by mtriv73
    Actually, I got them from a guy in Miami. ffierne or something like that is his user I.D. I'd recommend someone else though. It took him a week to get around to shipping mine when he was advertising selling them as in hand items.
    Funny, I just got mine delivered to my desk. I love the figures, but I'm a little freaked out. I just realized that they came from Hong Kong. Images of that Simpsons episode where they got that freaky flu sent over from Asia are flashing in my head. SARS totally freaks me out.

I was in Annapolis yesterday. The TRU had a bunch of the Imperial Sets. They also had 3 12" Leia w/Han Carbonites. My wife decided she wanted that one.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Imperial Forces set

The TRU at Bailey's X-roads has the Imperial set...I passed on it. It was just ok, not great.

Wal-mart in Frederick got in the clone trooper pilot wave again. I picked up a couple in case I decide to buy the command gunship.

Finally... Springfield TRU got in the Imperial 4 pack. Not a bad set, but then I could just be going through new figure withdrawal. Now, if they'd just put their army of Teemto, Lot Dodd, & Ki Adi Mundi in the dumpster, maybe we could make some progress.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

TRU in Frederick had 6 Imperial 4-packs today. I really hope they didn't over order these. If they become shelf-warmers then we may never see the other sets. They also had 12" Mace Windu, Geonosian warrior, and a couple of others. I don't collect 12" so I don't pay much attention to them, but I don't remember ever seeing these before. No sign of new 3-3/4" figures for the last 2 weeks.

Walmart in Westminster and Eldersberg both had the Yoda and Destroy Droid from last December in. I never thought i'd find these 2 figures.

I picked up the last Yoda, but both stores still had DD.

Finally found the Imperial Forces 4 Pack at the Columbia TRU. They still had two left as of this evening.

Found the Imperial 4-pack at TRU off of Route 7 near Seven Corners. Target has the two deluxe figures. That's all the new stuff I have seen since last year.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.