Page 99 of 565 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Oops. White lie. Also found the TIE Bomber at WalMart near Atlantic City. They had about nine or so as of last weekend. Oh, and the Imperial Shuttle - lest not forget that one - bought that earlier this year.

That's about it. I swear.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

finds

Finally found some new things today - alot actually - at the Target in Germantown :

Ashla & Jempa - 2 left
    Lama Su - 1 left
    Aayla Secura - 1 left
    Research Droids - 0 left
    Barris Offee - 1 left
    Yoad & Chian - 1 left
    Blond Imperial - 0 left
    Red Battle Droid - 0 left Got home and saw the cashier bent the card when she shoved it in the bag, so i guess it goes back.

WM at Germantown had nothing, everything moving around.
    The target at Gaithersburg had nothing but empty pegs, so maybe soon they will fill in

Nice score Major Karr.

After not being able to drive for 5 weeks due to neck surgery, I really expected to find some new stuff. Wrong. The only thing "new" that I've seen was the 4-pack @ TRU.

Potomac Mills Target has a few figs that are mostly Jango Pilot & Lott Dodd. I've pretty much given up all hope with the Pot Mills WalMart. They've got 8 pegs set aside for SW and 4 of those pegs are full of the Cantina sets. The other 4 pegs are mostly Pilot Jangos.

Is it me or has Virginia been forgotten?

From other reports I've read on Forums...it's been pretty much the whole U.S. Problems overseas? SARS? Imperial 4-pk. is the last thing I've found. KB Toys has 12" Gamorean Guard on their web site...but the stores I've called don't have a clue! I never saw the 12" Lando wave anywhere!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I havn't been hunting for a while (so forgive me if this is old news), but it seems KB has another "value pack." It's 3 peg warmers and an electronic Lightsaber. I saw these at the Fair Oaks KB.
    I finally found 1 new figure @ the 7 Corners Target - Arena Mace, and it's bubble was crushed!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy.(Rte. 3) got in 1 case Collection 2 figures: Bariss/Aayla, Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, 1 blonde Imp. officer, red battle droid & research droid 2-pack. All there as of 10 am this Thursday. Happy hunting! Toys R Us in Glen Burnie has Imp. 4-pack, as well as their usual wall o' Lott Dodd & Boba Fett.

KayBee Toys in Marley Station Mall(Glen Burnie) uncovered 1 case of 4 12" Gammorean Guards. 3 left as of 6 pm. Arundel Mills Kay Bee may have buried in back room. They got a truck today too!

Kaybee in Frederick also has the Gammorean Guard. Very nice 12" Figure!

The Lego outlet at Potomac Mills has all StarWars kits in stock at 20% off including the STAR DESTROYER I picked up for $250 including tax. mmmmmmm 3104 pieces. mmmmmmmm!

Just got back from a 4 day trip to Albany, NY. Did manage to score a blonde Imp. Officer. That was about it. Did see the 12" Gammorean Guard at a KB while I was there.