Page 100 of 565 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

target in glenburine had the yoda and padawan 2 pack wave

Sparky, I reported that on 6/19...unless they put out a 2nd case...boy, that would be wishful thinking, huh!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Sparky, I reported that on 6/19...unless they put out a 2nd case...boy, that would be wishful thinking, huh!
    Must have been another case since they had nothing on 6/20 when I stopped in.

I got the Clone trooper 3 pack (all white), separatist forces 3-pack, and passed on the destroyer droid launcher today at TRU in Frederick. They were pretty picked through already and there was no sign of the Jedi 3-pack.

I ran into a Hasbro merchandiser(again, and boy did I give her 2cents worth on behalf of we collectors), who informed me a Aug. release for Clone Wars & Saga Gold lines...but as mtriv73 just pointed out...they're here now! Great score!

Originally posted by mtriv73
    I got the Clone trooper 3 pack (all white), separatist forces 3-pack, and passed on the destroyer droid launcher today at TRU in Frederick. They were pretty picked through already and there was no sign of the Jedi 3-pack.

Were there any of the clone trooper 3 pack left mtriv73???

Originally posted by mm74md
    Were there any of the clone trooper 3 pack left mtriv73???
    Never mind, I called the Annapolis TRU & they had them. I just picked them up & am kind of disappointed that there is no articulation at all on any of the figures.

Will this be the same for the Jedi 3 pack???

The destoyer droid seems to have shoulder articulation at least (I could be wrong I didn't have time to open them last night.) None of the others seemed to have any at all. I don't know if they'll all be like this or not but for $3.50 a figure I expected a little more out of these.

I scored all 3 Clone Wars multi-packs at Laurel Toy R US. There were only 1 of @ droiedeka launcher & battle droid army left. HOWEVER...Columbia Toys R Us was just putting them out(still on handcart) as of 11 AM this Thurs. morning. Call 'em, they may hold them if they're still there. The pattern seems to be that every store only got 1 case(2 of @). I live near Glen Burnie, and they admitted to me they were holding the 1 case in the back...which kinda pis#@*&ed me off. But, good luck to anyone who can hit Columbia! Has anyone found new "Saga Gold" Luke, Darth or Snowtroper yet at their WalMart. I haven't heard of any MD or VA/DC scores.