Page 101 of 565 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Has anyone found new "Saga Gold" Luke, Darth or Snowtroper yet at their WalMart. I haven't heard of any MD or VA/DC scores.
    Not yet. I broke down & ordered a case of this wave from EE....it should be here in a few weeks (I hope!). I'm sick of going from store to store. This should make my summer less crazy!

Right there with you on that...saw the message re: jedi knight army 1 per case...you can smell the fear on that situation already!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hey Guys and Gals--

I don't think the case with the Jedi 3-pack is released until August. That's what I have written down.

K

Clone Wars

Both the TRU at Kingstowne and Baileys have the Droid Launcher and Droid Army. No sign of the Jedi or Trooper sets.

According to the Collector's Database, the Jedi 3-pack should be released next month (with the wave that's hitting early now maybe?) Since it's being short-packed it may be tough to find though.

Ok, since I've opened my Droid & Clone packs I'm now very pleased with them. To me, the are now worth the price!

Potomac Mills Target, WalMart and TRU still have nothing new. Been checking the TRU, everyday, for the Clone Wars packs. It's hit or miss with this TRU. They always seem to be the last TRU in the area to put any new stuff out. Hopefully this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Potomac Mills Target, WalMart and TRU still have nothing new. Been checking the TRU, everyday, for the Clone Wars packs. It's hit or miss with this TRU. They always seem to be the last TRU in the area to put any new stuff out. Hopefully this weekend.
    Jobare1...I would really ask someone in Guest Services to have someone check in the back stockroom for you...that's how I got mine Thursday in Laurel. The guy was nice, but not very knowledgeable. They don't have a clue these are brand spankin' new, and most stores(except Annapolis, a higher volume store) only received 1 case...that means only 2 of @. The boxes are marked Clone Wars Wave 1. The jedi knight army multipack(1 per box) will be in wave 2 late July/early August. Don't be afraid to nag 'em. We're spending our money in their establishment. They frankly don't seem to care at Toys R Us whether we're legit. collectors or scalpers. Good luck & happy hunting!

Has anyone scored the Snowtrooper/Luke/Vader figs in the area?

K

Thumbs down

I haven't heard of them being found anywhere nearby...just south in the Carolinas, and I think Kentucky. I try to follow the interstate threads to sense a pattern, but it doesn't always work. Happy hunting...and keep checking the forums. This group is very accommodating about sharing info and scores with fellow collectors.