Page 102 of 565 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Annapolis TRU is sold out of the Clone Wars items & Imperial Forces 4 packs. I wish they would just get rid of those old pegwarmers.

I'll only be working in Naptown a few more weeks until I'm "officially" laid off from work. I'll keep my eyes open & reports coming in until then during my travels up I-97 & I-70

Went to Pot. Mills TRU again and was informed that the Clone Wars items were put out Sunday and were "gone in no time". Figures. Looks like the store was remodeling too. Took a trip out to the Manassas TRU last night and got the same response. Decided to hit the Target in Manassas Mall and found a total of 1 figure on the pegs (Destroyer Droid). PM WalMart has the same 4 pegs of figs that they've had for more than a month.

As I've stated previously...Target isn't doing anything with new "saga Gold" figures(which very well may be in the back stockroom) until their toy dept. reset is done around the middle the July. Our best bet seems to be WalMart...because stores south of us all have gotten the new Luke, Vader, Snowtrooper figures in. KayBee(who is drowning in 12" Gammorean Guards) & Toys R Us are useless right now. Has anyone bothered to check with their K-Mart's lately?

I checked the Dale City K-Mart a couple of days ago and the newest figs that they had were from the Clone pilot wave. Not sure about the Manassas store.

Hey look, the forum changed. No wonder I stopped getting update messages. No new news from Springfield. Have a happy 4th.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Cool

Everyone have a safe holiday...and here's hoping we find something substatially NEW soon! Happy hunting!

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

Thumbs up

Glen Burnie Toys R Us off Rt. 2 just put out massive quantities of Wave 1(NO jedi knight army) Clone Wars multipacks. 4 or 5 of each(including clone trooper armies) as of 10 AM this Saturday. Happy hunting!

Stopped by Potomac Mills TRU on the way home this evening and found the Jedi Starfighter in the new Clone Wars packaging. Only saw one on the shelf.

Thumbs up They're heeeere!!!!

Happy Monday! It looks like Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy) & Target(also Crain Hwy/Rte. 3) put out 1 box @ Collection 1: Jedi Luke & Vader, Snowtrooper, Tatooine Ambush C3PO, rehash Jango...as well as Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie, "flyin' R2, new Boba Fett. Only 1 Vader left at each of the new ones. This is great news because it means it's only a matter of time for you VA & DC collectors(maybe days). I don't think I remember WalMart & Target putting out new stuff on the same day! But it doubles your chances. I have seen on other threads in other states that even Toys R Us is getting in new '03 figures on saga gold cards.