Page 103 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Talking ...still more!!!!

Boy...when it rains, it truly pours. Stopped by Glen Burnie Toys R Us later today around 12 Noon...they had 2 of 3 new 12 " figures(No Lando Skiff disguise hidden behind shelf rotters. Also spotted new Jedi starfighter(new blue deco & yellow R2 unit) & battle droid tank, both in new Clone Wars boxes. Still droid army builder sets avail. if anyone is interested. Happy hunting!

Finally

Well I finally came across some new figs this morning. Stopped off at the Pot. Mills WalMart and found an unopened case sitting on a pallet. I grabbed the case and opened it and found the Vader/Luke/Snowtrooper wave. Couldn't believe it. Then had a strange feeling that someone was standing behind me and sure enough......there's an employee who says with a real snotty attitude, "EXCUSE ME, customers aren't allowed to open up boxes." "Why is it out on the sales floor then and by-the-way, maybe you should try putting out new items once in a while", I replied. Then she proceeded to read me the riot act.
    Oh well, it was worth it. Still have a bunch of catching up to do from earlier releases this year.

Nothing new in Fredneck. TRU still has a couple separatist forces packs and a destroyer droid launcher. I got my A-wing in today. The paint job is sweet but it look like it should have stickers in the cockpit (it didn't.) Hopefully the snowtroopers will show up around here soon.

anyone find the new boba fett carkoon figure, willing to trade for it i have ephant mon, and the droid deluxe pack

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Well I finally came across some new figs this morning. Stopped off at the Pot. Mills WalMart and found an unopened case sitting on a pallet. I grabbed the case and opened it and found the Vader/Luke/Snowtrooper wave. Couldn't believe it. Then had a strange feeling that someone was standing behind me and sure enough......there's an employee who says with a real snotty attitude, "EXCUSE ME, customers aren't allowed to open up boxes." "Why is it out on the sales floor then and by-the-way, maybe you should try putting out new items once in a while", I replied. Then she proceeded to read me the riot act.
    Oh well, it was worth it. Still have a bunch of catching up to do from earlier releases this year.
    Whoo-hooo! Testify brother!

Oh, and still nothing new in Springfield.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Scored Wat Tambor & Coleman Trebor at Hagerstown TRU today around 4:00. They were out of Padme Wedding dress & the other gold card figs. They did have plenty of Aalya & Barriss however.

It's nice to see new 3 3/4" figs showing up at TRU stores!

Talking

Great score! Did it look like they got more than 1 case in? The hairy thing about those figures is they're packed 1 @ box.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Great score! Did it look like they got more than 1 case in? The hairy thing about those figures is they're packed 1 @ box.
    No idea. I had my 3 year old with me & didn't have time to ask anyone. I do find it odd that those 2 were there & the others (Maul, Han, Leia, Padme) were gone.

I have to say that the Coleman Trebor is one of the best figures to date. Perfect articulation. Wat Tambor is sculpted nice but his right hand is "stuck" in the adjustment of his voice box thingy. No articulation there. Otherwise a cool figure.

I'm hoping to find some stuff down south as I head to S.C. tonight. Good luck & happy hunting!

Wink

Columbia Toys R Us just put out a fresh case of Clone Wars(Wave 1) multipacks...clone troopers still available. On a more bizarre note of markdown discovery...Toys R Us in Laurel, MD has a wire rack wall of clearance items. Found there were old Power FX Emperor Palpatine with glow force lightning...for 50 cents. Yes ...50 cents@.

The TRU at Baileys XRoads had 4 Ephant Mon today around 10.30, on a lower shelf not on pegs.