Page 106 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

  1. #1051

    Anakin Secret Ceremony

    Has anyone seen the Anakin Secret Ceremony? I can 't find it anywhere....Also having a hard time finding Unleashed figues like Leia, Sidious. I went to kb toys in manassas and toys r us, and they both were very "witchy" about going to see what they had in the back, said everything star wars was already out(yeah right). Toys r us in fredricksburg had some of the new Clone war Packs.

  2. #1052
    what a sh%%y day
    i found zippo
    tru glen burnie and columbia nothing
    target glen and off 103 and greatland in col. nothing
    kb marley and col. nothing
    walmart glen north and south plus to on rt. 40 nothing
    how does hasbro make money
    i think i will stop looking until christmas
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

  3. #1053

    Talking hit those kay-bees friday

    Quote Originally Posted by valin horn
    what a sh%%y day
    i found zippo
    tru glen burnie and columbia nothing
    target glen and off 103 and greatland in col. nothing
    kb marley and col. nothing
    walmart glen north and south plus to on rt. 40 nothing
    how does hasbro make money
    i think i will stop looking until christmas
    Scored Padme secret ceremony, Wat Tambor & Coleman Trebor at Glen Burnie KayBee Toys last Friday. Sorry for the delay in posting...my account was messed up for some reason...couldn't post in forums...would not accept my password. This by the way is the 2nd time that store has gotten in 1 case with 1 of @ figure. Many local Toys R Us's are now cleared of old stock...any day now!!!

  4. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi-geroninmo
    Has anyone seen the Anakin Secret Ceremony? I can 't find it anywhere....Also having a hard time finding Unleashed figues like Leia, Sidious. I went to kb toys in manassas and toys r us, and they both were very "witchy" about going to see what they had in the back, said everything star wars was already out(yeah right). Toys r us in fredricksburg had some of the new Clone war Packs.
    The only Anakin SC I've see was back in April (or was it March?) at Walmart Springfield - Since then, nothing. Just saw Unleashed Sidious at Fair Lakes TRU. Never seen Unleashed Leia or Darth no helmet.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

  5. #1055
    Potomac Mills TRU - CRAP! All that's on the pegs (all two of them) are some POTJ figs and some SAGA figs from last year.

    Pot. Mills Target - Zip. 4 basic figs on the shelf.

    I saw the Unleashed Sidious up there too, Fixer. Was tempted but I don't really get into the Unleashed figs. The only one I want is the 2nd Vader.

  6. #1056

    Thumbs down nadda at Toys R Us

    Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Potomac Mills TRU - CRAP! All that's on the pegs (all two of them) are some POTJ figs and some SAGA figs from last year.

    Pot. Mills Target - Zip. 4 basic figs on the shelf.

    I saw the Unleashed Sidious up there too, Fixer. Was tempted but I don't really get into the Unleashed figs. The only one I want is the 2nd Vader.
    Same with MD Toys R Us's. Empty pegs that await...Even Target hasn't had much lately. They lied concerning their toy dept. reset timeframe!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

  7. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    They lied concerning their toy dept. reset timeframe!
    I told you they would never betray their toy dept. reset timeframe!

    Terminate them, immediately!

    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

  8. #1058

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    I told you they would never betray their toy dept. reset timeframe!

    Terminate them, immediately!

    Terminate...with extreme prejudice. That's ok...the Columbia Target person I talked with said they weren't even carrying Star Wars till the end of the year. Not that I believe that, mind you! I've been collecting since Lionel Kiddie City was around...I've read all the threads suggesting who's to blame...mass retailers, Hasbro, everyone in between...to paraphrase your user name...just "fix" the problem. This has got to be the worst distribution year...ever! Now I read WalMart's not going to carry half the line. Beyond aaarrrghh!!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

  9. #1059

    unleashed and clone wars a wing

    found unleashed wave with luke, sidious, ben and the clone wars "jedi starfighter"(its blue)(sorry about a wing slip) at toys r us in Manassas. Also had Imperial 4 pack thing w/ vader and a bunch of 12" taun tauns. still looking for a reasonable leia unleashed if anyone can help? nothing at manassas KB.
    Last edited by jedi-geroninmo; 07-25-2003 at 11:26 AM.

  10. #1060
    Welcome aboard Jedi-Geroninmo. Glad to have another collector in the forum. As for your Unleashed Leia, it's just like most of the basic figures this year - haven't seen them.

    Pot. Mills Target - what a joke
    Pot. Mills WalMart - what a bigger joke!
    Dale City KMart - nothing
    Springfield Mall Target - nada
    Springfield Mall KB - same

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO