Page 107 of 565 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Unhappy nuthin' much except at KayBee

KayBee Toys at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie, MD had Clone Wars Wave 1(all white) multi-packs, battle droid tank & jedi starfighter(all a little pricier than Toys R Us)...also Barris, Luminara & Lama Su w/ Clone youth. For those, and I'm guessing alot, of you looking for new Collection 2 figures(Padme wedding, Wat Tambor & Coleman Trebor), hit your KayBee's later today & make nice with employees. All seem to get a truck on Friday that I talked to. My local store has gotten in 1 case of Collection 2 two weeks in a row! Happy hunting! What Clone Wars A-wing?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Wink

Columbia Target(yes, the same one who told me they weren't getting new Star wars till years end) put out(finally)1 case of Padme secret ceremony, Wat Tambor, etc. All there as of 1 PM this Friday, BUT pkgs. not in the best of shape. If any of you collect LOTR(as I do), the nice surprise was finding Two Towers Helms Deep 5-pack with exclusive Haldir next door at Columbia Toys R Us. Better than anything Hasbro's been putting out lately. There, I've said it! Only Unleashed I've spotted are old Padme/Vader(helmet on)/Anakin wave at local Toys R Us's. Where's Obi???!!?

I'm moving to Maryland.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    I'm moving to Maryland.
    Make sure you go to Glen Burnie or Frederick, because I never find squat south of Columbia, like Bowie, Laurel, Landover, and Clinton. Those guys in Glen Burnie and Frederick seem to find all the good stuff.

I'm actually going to be leaving the area sometime in the next year. I don't know exactly when or where I'm going, but that's just part of my job I guess.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Nothing at the following:
    Waldorf - Target, WM, KB or TRU
    Clinton - WM, TRU or Kmart

I'm with you Fixer.

"For those, and I'm guessing alot, of you looking for new Collection 2 figures(Padme wedding, Wat Tambor & Coleman Trebor), "
    Hell, I'm still looking for a bunch of figures before that wave. Not giving up hope, just starting to wear on the nerves a little.

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    I'm with you Fixer.

Hell, I'm still looking for a bunch of figures before that wave. Not giving up hope, just starting to wear on the nerves a little.
    Marley Glen Burnie Mall Kay Bee didn't get in new Collection 1 or 2, but did receive an old case of Obi Acklay, Dooku Geo. escape, Yoda jedi high council...which for them is new. Tons of 1.99 figures in bins, Geonosians, Palpatine, Orn Free Ta, Endor bearded trooper, red clone trooper. Anyone seen T3 figures anywhere in their searches? I used to live in PA most of my life...I didn't initially think much of Glen Burnie at first...it seemed I was competing with 100 or so collectors. They must have gotten frustrated and moved away. There are alot of Car collector/scalpers, and they do give the Star Wars collectors a bad name in this area. The retail dept. heads can't differentiate. I'm annoyed I literally have to check every day just to score what Ive found. It takes me away from my family and responsibilities at home. My wife tolerates my hobby...that's about it. (She did find me Ephant Mon, though!)

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I'm annoyed I literally have to check every day just to score what Ive found. It takes me away from my family and responsibilities at home. My wife tolerates my hobby...that's about it. (She did find me Ephant Mon, though!)

Same here. I've checked the local Target and TRU everyday for the past 2-3 weeks and haven't found a thing. But that's the way this hobby goes. It seems to be all about timing. Being in the right place at the right time.

Went out for a little bit today and the only thing of interest that I found were a couple of the Clone Wars 3 pack troopers at the KB in Fair Oaks mall. Already have one so they're still there for anyone interested.

bought coleman, wat and padme wedding at gaithersburg target earlier, left maul and leai (with the bendy gun). Germantown target had same three but in beat up packaging

Wink

Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy.(RTe. 3) got in Mynock Chewie, Hoth Han(lots), Throne Room Luke(Vaders were all cherry-picked...how could you buy one without the other???), New package C3PO & Jango Fett. No bendy-gun Leias. Happy hunting! Has anyone found Jedi council or Geo. War Room screen scenes?