Page 108 of 565 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    ...how could you buy one without the other???
    Easily, I imagine, if you're planning on selling them on Ebay.

Visited PA this weekend, and on my way through Bel Air, stopped at the usually reliable Target. Full of optomism from the relative bounty being described weekly by Marylanders, I proceeded to the toy aisle whereupon I found exactly two figures - Saga Jar Jar (!) and one other peg warmer. That's it - no deluxe, no 12", no action fleet, no lightsabers. They we'rent even on the right pegs - all they had were 3 pegs for their $9.99 exclusive sets. Looks like Bel Air Target isn't planning on carrying Star Wars anymore.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Bowie Walmart: had one each of Han Solo, Leia, Coleman Terbor, Lama Su, and that Temor guy from ATOC.

Bowie KB Toyworks: Spear chuckin' Obi Wan, Geo Escape Dooku, and Jedi Council Yoda. Also had some of the Clone Wars packs.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Oth Glen Burnoe WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had same box in, but they had both snowtrooper & Throne Room Vader as of Noon today
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    Visited PA this weekend, and on my way through Bel Air, stopped at the usually reliable Target. Full of optomism from the relative bounty being described weekly by Marylanders, I proceeded to the toy aisle whereupon I found exactly two figures - Saga Jar Jar (!) and one other peg warmer. That's it - no deluxe, no 12", no action fleet, no lightsabers. They we'rent even on the right pegs - all they had were 3 pegs for their $9.99 exclusive sets. Looks like Bel Air Target isn't planning on carrying Star Wars anymore.
    I had the same problem when I went to the Hagerstown target. They had 1 Clone pilot & nothing else. But I did see where they had the prices set for the 3 packs. I talked to the dept manager on duty & she said that the whole toy area is being moved around to get ready for the Christmas season. She couldn't put any new stuff out until "later in the week". So if your local Target looks like a ghost town as far as Star Wars...don't worry!

Glen Burnie Target on Crain Hwy. 3 got in box of Padme wedding, Wat T., Coleman T., jedi kids, Aayla, Bariss, etc. Almost all were dented or dinged in places.

Talking What a birthday gift!

My luck couldn't have been better today! I scored both saga screen scenes at Columbia, MD Target. I don't know which one I like better...they're both awesome. I like the heavier shell plastic from the action fleet line they're using. Funny thing is, I only venture out from Glen Burnie about once a week. That's the same store I found the Anakin/Dooku speeder bike sets in...and then never saw them again! I guess I picked the right day. The dept. head said they're randomly putting out new stuff(not just Star Wars) as they find it..and said the toy dept. reset was looming closer.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    My luck couldn't have been better today! I scored both saga screen scenes at Columbia, MD Target.
    Rats! I was just there and didn't see squat... Congrats on your find!

Great score Jon. Hit Potomac Mills Target today and they had nothing new. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

The Target at 7 Corners had the new Lego Minis, Hailfire Droid and AT-AT.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    The Target at 7 Corners had the new Lego Minis, Hailfire Droid and AT-AT.
    What Hailfire Droid? The 3 3/4 scale ship?