Page 109 of 565 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

just hit glen burnie, columbia and laural targets all had one damn han solo repackage left

this is really ****ing me off
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Had to do some necessity shopping this morning at Target. To my wonderful surprise I saw the two cinema scenes sitting there on the shelf (beat up, shame since these would look great MIB) along with the 1st wave of the clone wars vehicles.

I picked up the sets (not sure how many are in a case but I got the last 2) and left the vehicles (Tank (1), Jedi SF(2), R. Gunship(2)). The lady who works in toys said not to expect the "new" regular figures for a few weeks yet. We'll see.

Be sure to call your Targets to see if they got these in for you!

KB Toy Works off Rt. 7 had 2 Clone Wars JSF's, 1 Federation Tank, 2 Clone 3-Packs(all white), 2 Droid 3-Packs, and 1 Droid Launcher. All peg warmers are $1.99, and one of the value 4 packs had a Bespin Luke w/ Metal Peg.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

KB in Springfield Mall has a metric butt-load of red Clone Troopers (w/tripod cannon). Looks like Hasbro shipped solid cases of these at some point. If you'd like to resurrect the Red Army, you can do so at $1.99 per.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    KB in Springfield Mall has a metric butt-load of red Clone Troopers (w/tripod cannon). Looks like Hasbro shipped solid cases of these at some point. If you'd like to resurrect the Red Army, you can do so at $1.99 per.

marley station kb did same thing

Found one each of the Geonosis war room and Jedi Council at the Gaithersburg Target today. Almost missed them with the reset of dept. Also had Clone Jedi Fighter, ATT and Gunship

I was traveling back from NYC today and stopped in the Hagerstown TRU. They had about 40 Jango Pilots there for 3.75 line. They also had about 10 Padme Unleashed and 15 Imperial 4-packs if any of you guys are looking for those.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I was traveling back from NYC today and stopped in the Hagerstown TRU. They had about 40 Jango Pilots there for 3.75 line. They also had about 10 Padme Unleashed and 15 Imperial 4-packs if any of you guys are looking for those.
    screw the damn yankees

Clone Wars gunships/Jedi starfighters/TF tanks and new lego minis at Springfield Target. Toy dept has been reset - only 8 4" figure pegs.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."