Page 110 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    Clone Wars gunships/Jedi starfighters/TF tanks and new lego minis at Springfield Target. Toy dept has been reset - only 8 4" figure pegs.

I know the feeling Fixer. Potomac Mills Target did their reset and have about 6 or so pegs for figures and, on top of that, they only had 3 figures (Watto, Tusken female and Lott Dodd). This sucks. Hopefully they're gonna restock the pegs.

Target in Frederick had 2 ATT's and a jedi starfighter yesterday. Looks like if they had any figures someone got there before me and cleaned them out. Wal-mart on 26 has the same 5 figures they've had for a while (restocks are gone so fast that it makes your head spin.) I don't think TRU here has gotten anything new in a while. I haven't even seen any 3 packs in the last several weeks.

I spoke too soon, TRU had the command gunship today, but no new figures.
    Last edited by mtriv73; 08-07-2003 at 02:18 PM.

Did anyone ever find the Jango/Obi-Wan Kamino sets?

I think the next time you'll see those sets is at Kay Bee months from now marked down. Columbia, MD Target had finished toy dept. reset: only saw Hoth Han(blue), Chewie Mynock, Boba Fet PIt of Carkon, flyin' R2, Throne Room Luke, (2) Hoth snowtroopers and repacks. Also had new Clone Wars packaged Rep. Gunship, droid battle tank & Jedi starfighter. Lego dept. had AT-AT & Hailfire droid. Has anyone seen new(Blue Pkg.) LOTR figures from Return of the KIng, or Armies of Middle Earth from PlayAlong. My local Targets say they're not even carrying 'em? Do they really know?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My wife picked up the Clone Trooper 3 Pack with Blue Commander guy for me at the Hagerstown Target. She said there were 2 left & 3 of the "Battle Droids" so I'm not sure if that was the launcher or the 3 pack. So I assume that they must have had 3 Jedi 3 Packs according to some of the case assortment lisings I've seen. I hate these people that buy up all the cool stuff!!!! Well, at least I got the Blue Clone Trooper.

By the way, I was at the Frederick Target & TRU and they had nothing new.

Finally hit the jackpot. Stopped off at Potomac Mills Target at lunch and found:

- Wedding Padme
    - Wat Tambor
    - Coleman Trebor
    - Yoda & Chian
    - Ashla & Jempa
    - Barriss Offee
    - Aayla Secura
    - red Battle Droid
    - Lama Su w/ clone kid
    - repack. Darth Maul

- Jedi Council & Geo. War Room scenes.

I almost fainted. They also had the Vader/Snowtrooper wave. Almost caught up.

Bowie Walmart...nothing new, but the Bib Fortuna/C-3PO/R2-D2 Lego set was $5
    Bowie KB Toyworks...Droid launcher
    Landover Target...Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter, SST, Gunship, and new Mini-Legos. In the clearance aisle, they had the deluxe figures (Jango Fett and Geonosian) and the Battle Droid and Hoth Accessory packs for $5.

Edit: Target also had 2 each of the Jedi Council and Geonisian Screen Scenes. ($19.99)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Finally hit the jackpot. Stopped off at Potomac Mills Target at lunch and found:

- Wedding Padme
    - Wat Tambor
    - Coleman Trebor
    - Yoda & Chian
    - Ashla & Jempa
    - Barriss Offee
    - Aayla Secura
    - red Battle Droid
    - Lama Su w/ clone kid
    - repack. Darth Maul

- Jedi Council & Geo. War Room scenes.

I almost fainted. They also had the Vader/Snowtrooper wave. Almost caught up.
    Congrats jobare1! I have been avidly watching the local Targets for that exact reason. I had nearly the same reaction when I walked into the Springfield Kmart and found the Snowtrooper wave. Still one snowtroop and recarded Jango and flying R2 left. So check your Kmarts (but not mine ) this weekend!
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I checked the Target in Frederick today at lunch in the hopes of scoring a few new Figures. Alas, it was not meant to be. They had 1 jedi starfighter and 5 random pegwarmers. I don't think we've had a new figure enter the county in 2 weeks. Oh well, they'll get here eventually.