Page 111 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Thanks Fixer. I've been checking this Target everyday for the past 3+ weeks with the hope of finding this wave. I didn't have any of the 12 figs from this case. Just lucked out I guess. Went back there again today just to see what was left and it was cleaned out.

Last 12" wave trickled back into Glen Burnie Toys R Us this am. Still had quick-draw Solo, AT-ST pilot & Lando skiff disguise. Columbia Target still had a Hoth snowtrooper & Han Solo. Only new things I spotted at Kay Bee were the overpriced T3 figures.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Last 12" wave trickled back into Glen Burnie Toys R Us this am. Still had quick-draw Solo, AT-ST pilot & Lando skiff disguise. Columbia Target still had a Hoth snowtrooper & Han Solo. Only new things I spotted at Kay Bee were the overpriced T3 figures.
    I got the last Hoth Han and the Snowtrooper from the Columbia Target. Thanks!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Jedi and Droid 3-packs at Springfield TRU. Snowtrooper wave at Springfield Target - bubbles crushed, so openers only still had one Luke, Darth, Snowtrooper, C3PO, Jango also had CW Gunship.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    Jedi and Droid 3-packs at Springfield TRU. Snowtrooper wave at Springfield Target - bubbles crushed, so openers only still had one Luke, Darth, Snowtrooper, C3PO, Jango also had CW Gunship.

Fixer: You have a PM!

Congrats on the finds Fixer. How many Jedi packs did they have? Trying to figure out if it's worth my time to run up there tonight. Thanks

Glad to see you guys find something first in your neck of the woods for a change. Great score! How do you like the Jedi Army 3-pack? Has anyone seen Lord of the Rings toys at their Targets...I'm referring to Armies of Middle Earth from PlayAlong or new Toy Biz Return of the King waves. They're supposed to be wicked!

Thumbs up Hit those K-Marts

Who woulda thought...my big score today was the Jedi Knight 1-per-pack Army at the Glen Burnie K-Mart on Ritchie Hwy. The box was still on a pallet, so there still blue clone trooper 3-packs left. The irony was, I went across the street to Toys R Us right when they opened, and they had gotten in 2 boxes of the same wave(2). The blue clone trooper 3-pks. are there as well, but employees had cherry picked the jedi knight army sets out. I know it was an inside job, because they had nuthin' yesterday, and I got there right at 9:30 this am. Happy hunting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Congrats on the finds Fixer. How many Jedi packs did they have? Trying to figure out if it's worth my time to run up there tonight. Thanks
    Jobare1, sorry I didn't check the boards until today- there was only one last night.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    Jobare1, sorry I didn't check the boards until today- there was only one last night.
    No problem, Fixer. I stopped off at the Pot. Mills TRU and they STILL don't have anything new. Haven't seen any figures past Clone Pilot wave here. Oh well, I'll keep checking. Seems like these things are starting to show up around the area.