Page 112 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick put out a case yesterday. I finally found the new Vader which catches me up on every figure I needed (I'm not buying repacks.) They still had 2 lukes (still the wrong hand painted), 1 vader, 1 snowtrooper, 2 corrected R2's and a few repacks left last night. I hope they put out an army builder set of snowtroopers. I'd love to have several more, but as hard as figures are to find this year I don't want to buy every one I see and deprive someone else of getting their first one. Still haven't seen the screen scenes.

Jedi Army / Blue Clones

TRU Tysons had i Jedi Army and several Blue Clonetroopers left as of about 11:30 am today.

Went to Dale City KMart today and thought I had found the new blue Clonetrooper and Jedi Army multipacks. Found an unopened "Clone Wars Multi-Pack Asst" case sitting on a pallet and was tickled to death, until I opened it and found out it was the first multipack assortment.

Then took my daily trip to Pot. Mills TRU. Still nothing new. Asked an employee if she could check in the back to see if the had received anything, which she gladly did and returned empty-handed. Then she went up to the front office and checked the computer and said that they don't even show receiving anything StarWars. Pretty happy with the service I got, but I've just about given up on this TRU.

Pot. Mills Target - found the re-issued Han & Leia that I missed last week. Glad I found something.

i found the tie fighter at the kb toys in marly station, 2 left.

has anyone found a target that carries the muppet figures yet

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    has anyone found a target that carries the muppet figures yet
    No...but I'll throw in my 2cents question...has anyone found new Lord of the Rings ROTK or Armies of Middle Earth at a Target?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Jobare...you had the same situation at K-Mart I ran into...but the wrong assortment. The one you're looking for says Wave 2. Be careful when you look down into the box..the jedi army still has the clone trooper art insert on the side panel. Only the front box art was changed.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    No...but I'll throw in my 2cents question...has anyone found new Lord of the Rings ROTK or Armies of Middle Earth at a Target?
    Nope but I saw them at a TRU (Springfield) yesterday.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I found the green clonetrooper wave in TRU-Frederick last night. I guess I missed the blue ones for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Target Columbia had ROTK figs and 12" today. Looks like they really filled the action fig isle... but not SW