Page 113 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Another Jedi 3 pack is in Springfield TRU as of 12:30 today.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

i found rotk stuff at the tru in glen burnie

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    has anyone found a target that carries the muppet figures yet
    I saw them today at Columbia Target, when I almost fell over myself marvelling at the Lord of the Rings toys, also spotted at Toys R Us. I guess I queried too soon!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Fixer, PM coming your way.

Decided to go up to Fair Lakes area today and stopped off at Target and TRU. Only new thing I saw were 2 Unleashed ObiWans at TRU.

The Gaithersburg Target had 2 sets of the Vader (?)wave at 10.30, bought one set, went back at 4 and the rest were gone. No cinema scenes in sight.

Found the Bounty Hunter 4-pack at TRU in Frederick today. They had several more. An associate there told me the warehouse had just gotten in the Cinema Scene packs and they should be around the area by early next week.

What time was that mtriv? I was at Frederick toysrus and didn't find anything. I picked up the Vader Wave(minus vader) and Han Solo Hoth and Mynock Hunt Chewie at Frederick Target.

JediKMG,

I was there around 3:00pm yesterday. I can't believe they would sell out so quickly since the imperial forces 4-pack (which is much better in my opinion) has been moving so slowly. Maybe they had just put them out before I got there and you came in before me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    JediKMG,

I was there around 3:00pm yesterday. I can't believe they would sell out so quickly since the imperial forces 4-pack (which is much better in my opinion) has been moving so slowly. Maybe they had just put them out before I got there and you came in before me.
    I just got the last one. I think there are scalpers in the Frederick area

I don't know if it's scalpers or just collectors and kids buying them. With these 4-packs you get a lot of toys for a little money which would make them attractive to parents to buy for their kids. At any rate, they've restocked the imperial sets several times so I would expect they'll do the same for these. I can't wait for the hoth set now.