Page 114 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Talking C'mon down off the beltway

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I don't know if it's scalpers or just collectors and kids buying them. With these 4-packs you get a lot of toys for a little money which would make them attractive to parents to buy for their kids. At any rate, they've restocked the imperial sets several times so I would expect they'll do the same for these. I can't wait for the hoth set now.
    Glen Burnie Toys R Us had 4 or 5 Ultimate Bounty sets as of 12 noon today. I guess they just put them out. I wish one of the bounty hunters could actually FIT on the swoop bike. Columbia Target had more of the Throne room Vader, Hoth Han & snowtrooper wave. They had Luke with the corrected hand/glove, but pkgs. were slightly dented. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU at Bailey's Xroads and Kingstown had Bounty packs. Nothing at Kingstown WM or Target at Springfield or potomac yard

Must have been after i got there. I was there at 11.

Also of note at the Frederick TRU....they had 3 each of the Dooku/Anakin speeders around 3:00 today. I was also lucky enough to snag Evil Lyn out of the MOTU isle! They had the "new" Merman, Triclops, & Skeletor

Rebelscum is reporting on a new VA/DC/MD collector's club. Check it out here-> http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=44314
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Ugh! I broke down and bought the speeders from EE a couple of months ago thinking I would never see them in the stores. TRU rocks right now. If they ever start getting in basic figures again, I'll never shop anywhere else.

Tru Manassas

Left behind a Mint Clone Wars Republic Gunship. No new figures that I could see. I'm a batman collector too, has anyone seen the batman/nightwing 2 pack by four horseman(they are 6inch vs 4.75 i think)?(cant find it anywhere but ebay for a jacked up price.)

New Lightsabers

Found the new(depending on your point of view) luke ROTJ and Vader lightsabers at Wal-mart Culpeper. They hang vertically vs. the old horizonal box, had about 4-5 i think. Still looking for that Nightwing 2 pack if anyone can help.

Yeah Toys R Us...finally!

Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in 2 cases of Ultimate Bounty, 1 case Throne room Vader, Luke, snowtrooper, etc...and most importantly 2 or 3 cases of Series 1 screen scenes @ 21.99. Plenty left as of 11 am today.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just got the last 2 screen scenes from TRU in Frederick (sorry). They did have about a dozen Bounty hunter 4-packs though. Wal-mart in Frederick (on 26) had a ton of new figs last night including the corrected Luke jedi (no pristine cards though MM74MD.)