Page 115 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    ...including the corrected Luke jedi (no pristine cards though MM74MD.)
    Thanks for keeping an eye out!

Lots of stuff in Hagerstown today. For those interested.....

Hagerstown Wal Mart had tons of figures including the corrected Luke (which I got the last of). Tons of figures from the gold card line there.

TRU had 2 cases of the Jedi Army 3 packs wave. They had 1 Jedi army as of 1:00 today.

Target had TONS of Droid army 3 packs & the usual clone wars ships. Also had tons of the gold card figs & the yoda/padawan & eeth koth (sp?) wave.

KB Toys (Valley Mall) - Nothing as usual

Kmart - Tons of the corrected luke & bunch of other figs

Wink Glen Burnie strikes again!

Glen Burnie Toys R Us still has plenty of Series 1 screen scenes, if anyone wants to make the trek. They are on a lower shelf. Glen Burnie Target got an older wave back in today: red battle droid, blone Imp. officer, rebel fleet trooper, Padme factory chase, Lama Su w/Clone youth, library droid, 2-pack & Tusken raider Tat. ambush. I'm assuming most of you guys have these already...but just in case! Happy H.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

KB Toys in the Francis Scott Key Mall had the Tie Fighter exclusive today.

Also for those playing catch-up, both Glen Burnie WalMarts got in Boba Fett pit of Carkon, Anakin secret ceremony, Mace total control, etc.

Target in Potomac Mills, VA, had two cases of the Han Hoth/Anakin Secret Ceremony/Boba Fitt Pit of Carkoon wave this morning.

Amazon.com has the Jedi 4-pack available for pre-sale.

It looks like several places around here (Frederick) are actually able to keep new figures in stock for more than 24 hours. I've seen a couple new waves at Wal-mart and Target in the last week.

Is it just here, or is the destroyer droid launcher clogging pegs everywhere?

peg clogger launcher

Amazon.com has the Jedi 4-pack available for pre-sale.

It looks like several places around here (Frederick) are actually able to keep new figures in stock for more than 24 hours. I've seen a couple new waves at Wal-mart and Target in the last week.

Is it just here, or is the destroyer droid launcher clogging pegs everywhere?
    Yep...I've seen it elsewhere, as well. That puppy should have been 1 per box, wave 1, and that's that. No more. Have you seen green clonetrooper wave anywhere?

Yes, I picked up the green clone trooper 2 weeks ago here in Fredneck at TRU. I missed out on the blue one though.

kinda dry around these parts

Yes, I picked up the green clone trooper 2 weeks ago here in Fredneck at TRU. I missed out on the blue one though.
    I found the blue trooper set weeks ago at K-mart when I scored the jedi knight army(1 per box); subsequently saw blue set at Toys R Us a little while later. Haven't spotted green set anywhere. My big purchase this week was a 12" Count D. for 7.00 on clearance at WalMart. I wanted to have one to open...and had been watching for this one to drop in price. Other than that...nuthin'!! Still looking for waitress droid wave, and single clone wars figures. Been spending most of my money on LOTR toys from Toy Biz...6.99@ at Target!