Page 116 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Have yet to see the blue or green pack, or the Jedi 3-pack.

Stopped off at Spotsylvania Mall this evening and found a Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker at KB Toys. The was only one on the shelf and if you saw the shape of the card you'd know why. As bad as I wanted to get something new I decided to leave this one behind.

Nothing new at the Fredericksburg TRU or Target.

The Target at Springfield had lots of the Library Droid wave on Tuesday, but nothing newer.

Wal-mart in Frederick (on 26) had the red battle droid wave yesterday. Only the droid and 2 Lama su(?) + clone youth left. They're really moving figures when they bother to stock them. I hope someone at corporate is paying attention to that.

On Monday the Wal*Mart in Radford Va. had Lama Su, Imp. Officer, Tusken Ambush, Red Battle Droid, Rebel Tropper, Library Droids, and Padme DF.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    On Monday the Wal*Mart in Radford Va. had Lama Su, Imp. Officer, Tusken Ambush, Red Battle Droid, Rebel Tropper, Library Droids, and Padme DF.
    Ditto for the Hagerstown Target & Kmart. They also have the Han Solo Hoth/Boba Pit wave(s)

No sign of new Clone Wars stuff.

Clone War Value Two Packs in abundance at the Fair Lakes Wal-Mart. They are on an end cap, not in the main action figure isle.

Squat at Fair Lakes Target and TRU.

I have an extra single Anakin if anyone wants it.

K

they got three cases of the clone wars valu packs at the walmart in glen burnie(the one near best buy) today

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    they got three cases of the clone wars valu packs at the walmart in glen burnie(the one near best buy) today
    Must have been right behind you Sparky...but I scored mine around 9 AM at Crain Hwy. WalMart..only Yodas & Anakins left. I stopped at Ches. Ctr. WalMart near Best Buy. Where were they...I didn't see them in section??? A great buy nonetheless for 4.77. Has anyone found WA-7 saga wave anywhere in area?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thumbs up value packs

thx 4 the heads up on the value packs at glen burnie north walmart
    i got all three and there was plenty more when i left
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Must have been right behind you Sparky...but I scored mine around 9 AM at Crain Hwy. WalMart..only Yodas & Anakins left. I stopped at Ches. Ctr. WalMart near Best Buy. Where were they...I didn't see them in section??? A great buy nonetheless for 4.77. Has anyone found WA-7 saga wave anywhere in area?

i found the three cases sitting on a pallate