Page 117 of 565 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Looks like the value packs are hitting all the local Wal-Marts. Picked up the last (sorry Fixer) of each this morning at the Potomac Mills store. They also put out 2 older cases from earlier this year. Finally got Eeth Koth & Teebo re-packs. All caught up until WA-7 wave shows up.

Gaithersburg Target - Screen Scenes 2. A few left of each.

Germantown Target--Anakin and Yoda Clone Wars - mushed bubbles.

Germantown Wal-Mart--Don't make me laugh.

Happy trails.

Didn't get to post this sooner, but WM in Germantown had 2 of the value packs on Friday, Yoda and Anakin, but what is in the third one?
    Can't believe I missed the scenes at Target, did'nt see them around 11 this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Didn't get to post this sooner, but WM in Germantown had 2 of the value packs on Friday, Yoda and Anakin, but what is in the third one?
    The third one is the ARC Trooper and of is the one that seems to be everyone's favorite.

Columbia Target had several Screen scene 2 (both) and new gold cards this afternoon. They had Tony Daniels Ep2 fig and the Emperor. I got 1 Jedi Council 2 and the AD bar figure.

KayBee at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie(Ritchie Hwy.) put out(late) single carded Clone Wars figures. ARC trooper, Anakin & Yoda all there last nite.They said they didn't find them till Mon.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Target in Germantown yesterday had single Clone War figures, but every single bubble was crushed, so I passed.

Target in Frederick had clone wars figs (Anakin and yoda only) yesterday. I passed on those until I can find the value packs at Wal-mart. I did get the geonosian screen scene 2 though (sold out of Jedi council, but 1 more geonosian left as of 8pm 09/16.)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Target in Frederick had clone wars figs (Anakin and yoda only) yesterday. I passed on those until I can find the value packs at Wal-mart. I did get the geonosian screen scene 2 though (sold out of Jedi council, but 1 more geonosian left as of 8pm 09/16.)

mtriv73 - Try giving the Hagerstown Wal Mart a call. They have had them in stock for over a week now (sorry I didn't post it) and they still had a few of each as of Sunday night. It's best to call in the mornings or early afternoons as the night shift toys guy is kind of a jerk & isn't helpful when asking about SW items.