Page 123 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    I loved those radio shows back in the day. Was this a reissue or old stock? CD or tape?

They were the tapes re-released in 1993 (according to the copyright.) They had to special order them form their warehouse, but that was fine since I got a 10% discount for the special order.

Found Durge, ObiWan, Mace & Assajj today at Pot. Mills WalMart. Looks like they only put out 1 case.

Hagerstown TRU has 1 Durge w/Swoop & 2 Clone Trooper w/Speeder left as of 10:00 am. Durge is sweet!

i found today, Swoop (w/Durge), Padme Amidala (Wedding Dress), Wat Tambor, WA-7 (Waitress Droid), The Emperor , at kbtoys at annapolis mall(still had a few left), i found lt. Faytonni (Niteclub patron), Geonosian Fighter (w/Geonosian Pilot) at the toys r us in glen burnie, i found HailFire Droid, Darth Maul (Theed Hangar Duel), all four of the Saga Scene Packs, green A-Wing StarFighter, Princess Leia w/Speeder Bike, at the target in glen burnie(still had plenty of a-wings and scene packs left) and now im broke

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    i found today, Swoop (w/Durge), Padme Amidala (Wedding Dress), Wat Tambor, WA-7 (Waitress Droid), The Emperor , at kbtoys at annapolis mall(still had a few left), i found lt. Faytonni (Niteclub patron), Geonosian Fighter (w/Geonosian Pilot) at the toys r us in glen burnie, i found HailFire Droid, Darth Maul (Theed Hangar Duel), all four of the Saga Scene Packs, green A-Wing StarFighter, Princess Leia w/Speeder Bike, at the target in glen burnie(still had plenty of a-wings and scene packs left) and now im broke
    I hear you Sparky...from nuthin' to "oh man" in 60 seconds. Just F.Y.I to all in area...looks like many local WalMarts are starting to get in 1 case of series 2 CW figs. Mace, Assaj, Durge & General Obi.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Finding odds and ends lately...lone WA-7, Darth Vader Death Star. Saw lots of earlier stuff today at Target Gaithersburg and Germantown.
    Did find today at KM in Gaithersburg one each of Clone Biker and Durge Bike. Still looking for red and green clones.

Hagaerstown Target had bunches of all the screen packs in stock. Also CW Ani, Yoda, ARC along with Geo Fighter, Gunship, & Hailfire Droid

Have I completely missed the Target A-Wing? I saw it once, but I was broke. Now I want to spend my b-day money but the shelves are A-wingless! I hope it's not gone for good. BTW, found Clone Wars Obi and Mace at Ellicott City Walmart this morning. No others though...

Quote Originally Posted by A.J.
    Have I completely missed the Target A-Wing? I saw it once, but I was broke. Now I want to spend my b-day money but the shelves are A-wingless! I hope it's not gone for good. BTW, found Clone Wars Obi and Mace at Ellicott City Walmart this morning. No others though...
    I still haven't seen the A-Wing in any of the N.VA stores. There's been reports of them being found down in Richmond and Sparky found some up in Glen Burnie.

Laurel Target(off 295) had tons of A-wings on top shelf. Couldn't reach w/o help. Laurel Toys R Us on Rt. 1 had yellow clone trooper variant army. The only one I haven't seen is green variation.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."