Page 148 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I hit the same motherload in Staunton today. I was able to get 2 of everything but there were no J'Quilles. I'll head to Harrisonburg tomorrow. One of the Wal-Marts there is pretty consistent with the one up here.

Funny thing is mine had no J'Quilles either. Hopefully stupid scalpers grabbed him instead of Tanus.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wal-mart in Frederick has the new assortment of deluxe figs. There is plenty of Jabba and court denizens but only one Boba fett and no Obi-wans. I already had the Jabba and Denizens packs so I passed on all. It looks like Targets aren't carrying saga figs anymore. Oh well, one less place to check.

C-Burg Wally World had 3 Dodonnas , a Tie Pilot and Dutch Vander left. No SD wave yet. Has anyone seen the SD wave yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Gaithersburg

The Target had the Yavin wave along with one Tanus this morning, and the TRU had the Yavin wave this afternoon but no Tanus.

KH...I don't think the Star Destroyer wave has even hit the West Coast yet. I think we're looking at sometime in April...but I've been wrong before.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

For all those who miossed J'Quille and Tanus, they are being shipped again according to EE's cases, as well as Ephant Mon.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    For all those who miossed J'Quille and Tanus, they are being shipped again according to EE's cases, as well as Ephant Mon.

I saw that as well. Unfortunately, Ephant is supposed to be shipped with a ton of pegwarmers from that wave. I hope hasbro changes their collective mind on including some of those figures. If I see another Lott Dodd I'm going to scream.

Hopefully EE bought the cases from them and they wont be shipped to anywhere else. I hope Hasbro didnt have em laying around. If they did they should of just recarde Ephant in oTC and shipped him then. Start a Bon Fire with the rest of them.

Does anyone know when the Ultra Ewok Glider comes out?