Page 150 of 565 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Frederick TRU has none. They do have 12" Garindin (sp?) wave if anyone is interested.

Claypool Hill Wal-MArt had Rappertunies and DoDonnas. C-Burg Wally World had Antillies and pegwarmers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just ordered 2 silver clones from amazon for 5.99 each. In my opinion, that beats paying $20 at TRU for a free one any day. (Especially since TRU hasn't had anything new in a long time.)

This just in from the "mixup in the stockroom" department -- TRU in Annapolis had nothing new, but they inexplicably had 4-5 of the same POTJ case out on the shelves. So if you're missing Ketwol, Ellorrs Maddok (sp?), Queen Amidala (Decoy), Imperial Commander, or the AOTC Preview Zam or Jango, you can pick them up for $4.99 a pop at the Annapolis TRU.

silver Toys R Us clonetrooper

Mtriv73...just in case you didn't understand my message...you don't have to spend $20...they are selling them for 4.99 each...probably why they're out early, not to mention there's nothing of worth for anyone to spend $20 on.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by ClearNinja2000
    This just in from the "mixup in the stockroom" department -- TRU in Annapolis had nothing new, but they inexplicably had 4-5 of the same POTJ case out on the shelves. So if you're missing Ketwol, Ellorrs Maddok (sp?), Queen Amidala (Decoy), Imperial Commander, or the AOTC Preview Zam or Jango, you can pick them up for $4.99 a pop at the Annapolis TRU.

Nothing against you ninja, but why would anyone want topay that much for a figure that is 3 years old? It wasnt like it was HTF, they just pegwarmed. Wonder if TRU ever heard of clearance?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Perhaps my situation was unique, then -- I stopped collecting for a year or so, and had to play catch up with the entire POTJ line. I actually needed the Queen Amidala Decoy, and she goes for 7.99 - 10.99 at most web stores.

I apologize if this sort of news is frowned upon in this forum, but it seemed like a good opportunity to pick up some out-of-circulation figures without paying web-premium or Ebay prices.

No need toapologize clearninja, it just irks me that stores, especially retail will still charge full price for those when they were probably clearanced out 3 years ago. They find old stuff in the stock room and wham....they think its new or something.

Re: silver Toys R Us clonetrooper

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Mtriv73...just in case you didn't understand my message...you don't have to spend $20...they are selling them for 4.99 each...probably why they're out early, not to mention there's nothing of worth for anyone to spend $20 on.

I figured that was just a mix-up. I had heard that they were going to be free with a $20 purchase like the silver r2. Either way, I don't have to worry about driving out to TRU just to be dissappointed when they don't have anything. If gas keeps going up I may start buying everything online to cut down on

I'm right there with you on gas prices...I can't afford to "scour" the countryside anymore. My job travels somewhat, but that's a whole other issue. I only get .20 a mile when I go over 60 miles round trip. Columbia Target had some remnants today of the Capt. Antilles wave...but no Tanus(as usual) or Tie pilot. Has anyone found or heard of Star Destroyer wave turning up in the tri-state...I know they've been found in other states, including PA?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."